New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    1st choice: Mirage
    2nd choice: Celerio
    3rd choice: i10

But if you're willing to spend a little more, why not go for the Accent HB crdi manual? It's diesel, manual and pogi

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    1st choice: Mirage
    2nd choice: Celerio
    3rd choice: i10

But if you're willing to spend a little more, why not go for the Accent HB crdi manual? It's diesel, manual and pogi
    Thanks sir! YES! I really love the Accent HB. The first time I saw it I cannot believe it's an Accent. But the Accent HB is too expensive. I think it's around 890k php which is almost 300k more than the vehicles that I mentioned which are around 500k-600k only )

3. Join Date
    May 2013
    If I were to order a Mirage now, what is the average number of days before it will be delivered? Also, does the GLS MT come with all the body kits (spoiler, front chins, side skirts, rear extensions) and chrome trims? or are those just options? If they're options, around how much would these cost? thanks a lot!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kcmat View Post
    Thanks sir! YES! I really love the Accent HB. The first time I saw it I cannot believe it's an Accent. But the Accent HB is too expensive. I think it's around 890k php which is almost 300k more than the vehicles that I mentioned which are around 500k-600k only )
    The manual is 768K but since you have a budget, sige wag na hehe!

If you like the Spark, the new model will arrive (or baka meron na) soon. Maganda yung interior. Nabasa ko sa isang yahoo news article that's in the top 10 inter terms of interior design hehe!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    and Mirage has really good Safety Rating too maporma ang Mirage and you only need to replace its shoes and youre good to go hehe.

Dunno if youre interested but i saw a 2nd Hand 2012 Suzuki Swift on Sulit at below 600k with casa records., so basically it still has the dealers 3 year warranty. and you can also check 2011 or 2012 2nd hand cars as long ba checked it thoroughly... kasi may mga good deals naman especially kung 1 yr old plang or something hehe.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    The manual is 768K but since you have a budget, sige wag na hehe!

If you like the Spark, the new model will arrive (or baka meron na) soon. Maganda yung interior. Nabasa ko sa isang yahoo news article that's in the top 10 inter terms of interior design hehe!
    yung new model kaya ilalabas dito sa atin? pero seryoso ang ganda na ng interior ng Spark. medyo hindi ko lang trip yung bilog bilog dun sa dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    and Mirage has really good Safety Rating too maporma ang Mirage and you only need to replace its shoes and youre good to go hehe.

Dunno if youre interested but i saw a 2nd Hand 2012 Suzuki Swift on Sulit at below 600k with casa records., so basically it still has the dealers 3 year warranty. and you can also check 2011 or 2012 2nd hand cars as long ba checked it thoroughly... kasi may mga good deals naman especially kung 1 yr old plang or something hehe.
    ang hirap na kasi bumili ng 2nd hand ngayon eh. iba pa din talaga kapag brand new. walang problema sa maintenance. by experience kasi sakit ng ulo inabot ko nung bumili ako ng 2nd hand na GSR. although napaayos ko naman siya in tip-top condition, ang laki nga lang ng nagastos ko. Pero I'll try to look at the Swift. hehe thanks bro!

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    Oh yeah! I was able to convince my dad to buy the Mirage instead hehe. It wasn't easy. I even have to make a powerpoint presentation! ))

Now, I have to convince him to buy the GLS instead of the GLX. Is there any any reason for me not to buy the GLS version? Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Aside from the touchscreen and nicer seats, the GLS has:

-Integrated rear spoiler: Gives better aerodynamics, fuel economy (slight, though) GLX optional spoiler not as good.
    -15" wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires: Safer driving due to the stiffer sidewalls (less dangerous if a tire blows out, and more stable in emergency maneuvers). More grip, which means better braking.
    -ABS: This plus better tires means the GLS stops from 100 km/h nearly ten meters shorter than the GLX. In a possible accident, that's a big bonus.
    -Anti-roll bar. Better handling, less body roll. The GLS is still soft, but it drives better, overall.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    We just bought a Mirage GLS CVT.

By far, no regrets. Feature packed and has a plethora of safety features not available at Picanto. (Picanto has no ABS/Dual Airbags)

We average 8-9km/l on a super traffic driving conditions

about 12-13km/l on moderate traffic

and goes to about 17km/l on light driving, no highway data yet. I expect for it to improve getting past 1000kms. (mine's at 700kms still)

Plus, I got auto AC, push start/stop keyless operation, foglight, rear spoiler, a very accurate satnav, tv/dvd/usb headunit, 5 headrest and 5 3-point ELR seatbelts and 15" alloys shodded with 55 series tires.

Mirage just spelled value.

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Aside from the touchscreen and nicer seats, the GLS has:

-Integrated rear spoiler: Gives better aerodynamics, fuel economy (slight, though) GLX optional spoiler not as good.
    -15" wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires: Safer driving due to the stiffer sidewalls (less dangerous if a tire blows out, and more stable in emergency maneuvers). More grip, which means better braking.
    -ABS: This plus better tires means the GLS stops from 100 km/h nearly ten meters shorter than the GLX. In a possible accident, that's a big bonus.
    -Anti-roll bar. Better handling, less body roll. The GLS is still soft, but it drives better, overall.
    What do you mean by nicer seats? The two variants have different seats?

and the optional spoiler is different from the stock spoiler of the GLS?

Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    We just bought a Mirage GLS CVT.

By far, no regrets. Feature packed and has a plethora of safety features not available at Picanto. (Picanto has no ABS/Dual Airbags)

We average 8-9km/l on a super traffic driving conditions

about 12-13km/l on moderate traffic

and goes to about 17km/l on light driving, no highway data yet. I expect for it to improve getting past 1000kms. (mine's at 700kms still)

Plus, I got auto AC, push start/stop keyless operation, foglight, rear spoiler, a very accurate satnav, tv/dvd/usb headunit, 5 headrest and 5 3-point ELR seatbelts and 15" alloys shodded with 55 series tires.

Mirage just spelled value.
    Wow. those are really good features! I really hope that my I could convince my dad. Thanks sir!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast