New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi guys!

I'm finally going with the Kia Sorento LX CRDi and the final choice is the color... down to Mahogany Brown or White.

Mahogany brown is nice and is my current reserved unit... The color is new but now, it's being copied by Innova and Vios. Also it's quite dark so more accident prone at night.

White naman is classic. I didn't like it at first but found it more and more attractive. Also, sometime in the future, I can top coat it with Pearl White Toyota Camry style. Lol.

Thoughts??? And why? Let's assume it's down to these two colors. And no more changing vehicle. Thanks in advance!imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1389872476.502149.jpgimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1389872648.795403.jpg

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    mahogany for me, white kasi marami bumibili nyan, they go for the luxurious look ng white, white is more prone to dirt, konting tilamsik lang sa side ng puddle of mud o konting basa lang sa daan makikita mo agad, hence dapat lagi malinis para sa white. cheers

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The thing is with dark colored vehicles, yung dust kitang kita compared to lighter vehicles. I'm not sure if the Mahogany is leaning towards black already.

White naman reminds me of apple (lol). Parang luxury color na ang White unlike before na Refrigerator color. hehe

I go for White. ;)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    any of the two would still make it good sir. congrats on your new ride. yup sa dark color they harbor dusts easily, hehe.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    white, so you can wrap it
    l.jpg

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I'd choose the white sorento.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks guys. I was going with the mahogany brown as it was available already then the manager calls me last minute and says one white has become available. So I chose it!

Even if mas rare ang brown and was my initial preference, I Iiked the white the more I saw of it on the road. And down the road, I can wash it over with pearl white. Lol. Will get my ride today!

So excited. Thanks again!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    congrats sir on your new ride. pa burger ka nman

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I'm planning of getting one too. Between the two colors, I'd choose white. Anong color pa ba ang worth na pagpilian?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Don't get to see that much of the red variant; I think I only saw it once along Edsa. How about that one heheh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sorento buyer --- what color?