New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ma-ego din naman ang Sorento ah, especially if you manage to make it look like this. Plus sir garyq's HID and DRL retrofit of course.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    * renzo and weisshorn: dito ako sa Malaysia, labas-pasok sa bartolina
    sa oil rig kasi ako, 28 days dito tapos 28 days bakasyon sa pinas.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ma-ego din naman ang Sorento ah, especially if you manage to make it look like this. Plus sir garyq's HID and DRL retrofit of course.
    yung EX model yan sir, may sunroof saka roof rail.

Ok lang kaya ang porma pag walang roof rail? kasi di ko need at maluwang ang luggage space since 5 seater lang ang LX.
    wala bang pictures ng may step board?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw the kia sorento and sportage thread, may pic pala dun ng lx. ok naman pala kahit walang roof rails.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    In kia acropolis, the 1.330 m model has roofrails, mudguards and fog lamps. Essentially the lx model which they used to sell at 1.590m

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^thanks for the tip! will check them out when i get home.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Montero Sport na lang mas mura pa

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    The Explorer will just drain your money that's supposed to be allotted for your savings. Ubos yan for gas, maintenance & insurance alone. Magkano pa yan diba, ~2M compared sa Sorento which is just ~1.3M. So roughly, 700k ang matitipid mo from buying the Sorento over the Explorer. Mas mura pa malamang maintenance, diesel & insurance. So that's added savings for you.

When you see an Explorer around, no matter how beautiful it is, just remember that whenever you pay your dues for the Sorento a lot are also allotted for your future savings and whenever you pull over on a gasoline station a smile on your face grows when you see that diesel is just under or a little over 40 pesos and gasoline is over 50.

It's hard to wait for your dream car while putting other people at risk -- in this case, your wife.. -- hindi siya worth it. Baka nga naintay mo naman yung Explorer pero kung ano naman mangyari [knock on wood...] sa kung sinong tao na nagddrive ng deadly santa fe mo.

Who knows, baka pag nabayaran mo na yung Sorento an SUV much better than the Explorer gets released. Maybe the All-new Expedition?
    sus style lang nya yan. kuripot nga eh tapos biglang explorer. if you are a diesel user, you'll never go gas, much more gas guzzler and high maint suv.

he has two choices that 1.268M Montero or 1.330M Sorento. and now that it's official na hindi naman pala bare ang Sorento at that price then good deal. so the bare model lang pala is the gasoline ones. sa States kasi madami ganyan roof rack and fog light less sorento, so malamang yan din yun offer dito at 1.090M

I don't really if there is really hype here regarding dyan sa new Explorer. kami our eb explorer will be our last Ford or vehicle above 2M. not worth it kahit ano pang technology nakakabit dyan.

kung bibile ka ng 2M car, better get the coupes. but then again the coupe like the T86 and GC are less than 2M. for a brand new Ford Explorer at 2.3M, you can buy 2 M/T Sorento and M/T Montero na, tipong 100K+ na lang dagdag. 2 diesels are better than 1, that's the logical choice.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    yung EX model yan sir, may sunroof saka roof rail.

Ok lang kaya ang porma pag walang roof rail? kasi di ko need at maluwang ang luggage space since 5 seater lang ang LX.
    wala bang pictures ng may step board?
    Nope, that is the top of the line SX model available in the States. It would be nice if you can turn the more plebeian LX to something like this. I remember seeing a Sorento with this kind of bumper in the Philippines already.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sagingsaba View Post
    In kia acropolis, the 1.330 m model has roofrails, mudguards and fog lamps. Essentially the lx model which they used to sell at 1.590m

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Totoo ba 'to? Tinext ako ng SA from Kia Acropolis na may available na nga daw silang units ng Sorento LX (1.330M) and Sportage EX CRDi (1.290M). Hindi pa ko nakakapagsched ng test drive though so haven't seen the cars in the flesh.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
sister act: santa fe - sorrento twins