New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Sorento LX will be a nice choice. A real solid choice i believe. As the tsikoteers here explained, it would already be enough to convince you to buy it!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    As the tsikoteers here explained, it would already be enough to convince you to buy it!
    Tsikoteers o si GTi lang? :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^Here comes SG, singling me out again. Totoo naman ang pinag-sasabi ko ah!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Magbespren talaga Kayo ni SG

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    *SG: Syempre si bro GTi talaga ang convincing factor. hahaha.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    The Explorer will just drain your money that's supposed to be allotted for your savings. Ubos yan for gas, maintenance & insurance alone. Magkano pa yan diba, ~2M compared sa Sorento which is just ~1.3M. So roughly, 700k ang matitipid mo from buying the Sorento over the Explorer. Mas mura pa malamang maintenance, diesel & insurance. So that's added savings for you.

When you see an Explorer around, no matter how beautiful it is, just remember that whenever you pay your dues for the Sorento a lot are also allotted for your future savings and whenever you pull over on a gasoline station a smile on your face grows when you see that diesel is just under or a little over 40 pesos and gasoline is over 50.

It's hard to wait for your dream car while putting other people at risk -- in this case, your wife.. -- hindi siya worth it. Baka nga naintay mo naman yung Explorer pero kung ano naman mangyari [knock on wood...] sa kung sinong tao na nagddrive ng deadly santa fe mo.

Who knows, baka pag nabayaran mo na yung Sorento an SUV much better than the Explorer gets released. Maybe the All-new Expedition?
    Oh come on! Pampalubag loob lang yan! You know the Explo is really that nice and the Sorento isn't!

Just kidding. Hehe!

I agree with bro renzo. Though the Explorer is very nice, I'm partial toward the Sorento. It's a late bloomer in my
    book. It's pretty solid though basic, noticed only now as it's priced competitively at last. Hey some might see upgrade-ability as a plus, like I do. The LX does give you some leeway to personalize things. Got some mods already listed down for my friend.

And yes, P10/L less at the pumps is still a big deal. I recall my old Gen1 Exped. Fuel gauge would only move if you put P1k in. P1k for diesel will go a long way.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    As big a deal as the Explorer is... At half a million less than any comparable competitor, the Sorento is an even better deal.

Besides, I doubt you'll ever need all the extra space of the Explorer.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the explorer is for the ego hehehe!

i'll test drive the sorento when i get home, 16 more days before i get paroled.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    the explorer is for the ego hehehe!

i'll test drive the sorento when i get home, 16 more days before i get paroled.
    OT^ Brother nakakulong ka rin , where?? Test drive that suv is also my wish pero matagal pa ako ma-parole..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pano kayo nakaka-internet sa kulungan?? Hehehe.

Or yun kulong na ibig sabihin nyo eh yung nagtatrabaho sa ME?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
sister act: santa fe - sorrento twins