New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    im looking for the shark type galant automatic. what years are they made in? 99-01? also what are the pros and cons. is there a lot of problems with this car? thanks guys.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    can anyone on this site help?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi730 View Post
    im looking for the shark type galant automatic. what years are they made in? 99-01? also what are the pros and cons. is there a lot of problems with this car? thanks guys.
    sir galant's are known to have problematic auto trans. though the whole car in general is ok. the trans is its weakness. as heard from other owners of galant. from 95 to 01 ata yun. basta 7g and 8g galant. yun yung mga may problems.

oh yea. auto trans are very expensive to fix or replace.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    another problem with mid size sedans (camry, accord, cefiro, galant, etc) is that they're expensive to maintain, and all fuel mileage drops as the car ages (all cars do this).

that's why resale value of these cars are somewhat lower than economy sedans

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I think one problem na ma eencounter mo is fuel consumption, 24valve kasi makina nyan tapos v6 pa. tsaka mas mahal rehistro niya compare to mid size sedans kasi under luxery category sya pero with the porma. the best pare, 1m pogi points!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I think one problem na ma eencounter mo is fuel consumption, 24valve kasi makina nyan tapos v6 pa. tsaka mas mahal rehistro niya compare to mid size sedans kasi under luxery category sya pero with the porma. the best pare, 1m pogi points!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ask the guys at mymitsuph.com

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thanks guys. i'll think it over if its worth getting. thanks again. =)

Shark type Mitsubishi Galant... need help.