New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wouldn't sell the Exsior. Maganda iyan. A modern classic.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mahirap mag buy and sell, minsan maka-tyempo ka ng manggugulang. this goes for both buyer and seller ha. we once had our carnival "for sale" sa isang buy and sell shop. pinalitan ang battery at nawala yung ibang tools. eh hindi nabenta after 3 months (which was our tenure to sell). ayaw tuloy mag-start. todo deny yung mga tao dun sa shop eh tanda ko na motolite na puti and nakakabit dun, nung binuksan yung green na moto ang naka-salpak.

anyway, OT na ako. it's hard to trade up from a big car to a small car. unless you really really need to save up on gas. although yung newer cars eh malaki na ang interior space, that alone is enough for me to keep your exsior. in the filipino community where everything must be brought along except the kitchen sink, space is a premium. either trade up, or get a 2nd hand van.

IMO lang naman po.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Sir Oliver1013,
    pasyal ka sa clubcoronaph.com para ma meet mo ang iyong kapamilya and enjoy!

God bless you!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    change stand: Keep it!!!

maganda ang Corona...mura pa parts...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Actually its still with me. Ganda feed back sa car na to eh.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We just got one... '97 Exsior a/t for 180K from a 1st owner. Needs some repairs here and there (mostly wear and tear) but overall it's still okay.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
To sell or not to sell 96 exsior?