New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hello Everyone,

Would you guys be able to point me to a Brand New popular Sedan available in our market that has the highest ground clearance?

Thank you! :D

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    What price range will you be interested with? A sedan is a car that has 4 doors and a trunk. Most sedans though are not welll endowed with ground clearance compared to MPVs, PPVs, CUVs, or large SUVs.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mirage g4 170mm all stock. With bigger tires it can go upto 185mm

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I am looking at a maximum budget of 1.1M. We already have a CUV. I am currently looking for either an MPV/AUV or a Sedan.

High clearance is required, since the ramp for our garage is kinda steep. Not sure how to measure the minimum clearance I need for this.

Please don't recommend Innova, as that is already a given.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Altis might have 175mm ground clearance. Still needs verifying..

Honda Brv has 200mm ground clearance and seats 6-7.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Why a sedan in the first place if you need the ground clearance?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Short front overhang is key for worry free ramp entry. Compare em. The R53 MINIs can get up almost any ramp even w/ really low ground clearance.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For 1.1M, you have a lot of choices. You just have to check each one of them at the dealerships and test drive each one of them. If I do have 1.1M, I'd get the Focus Ecoboost Titanium (sedan), turbo power is much more fun to drive.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    I am looking at a maximum budget of 1.1M. We already have a CUV. I am currently looking for either an MPV/AUV or a Sedan.

High clearance is required, since the ramp for our garage is kinda steep. Not sure how to measure the minimum clearance I need for this.

Please don't recommend Innova, as that is already a given.
    approach and depart ramp clearance? a minicar with their wheels pushed to the corners will do the trick! if the british mini is too expensive for your needs, lookit the wigo, mirage hatch or celerio...
    cheep!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    or, you can opt for a different approach to your problem.
    tambakan nyo nang kaunti yung mababaw na parte. lagyan ng tubo, if drainage is an issue.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast