New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I am planning to buy a second hand car with a budget of more or less P125,000.00. Please advise me on what particular brand of car and model should I buy considering my budget. I am also interested on cars that are fuel efficient. Please give me tips/pointers regarding second hand cars since it's my first time. thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I will go for the mazda familia 99 GL.. ganda ng handling nun and will get you 10km/liter..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Not sure if you can get a 99 Familia for 125K. At that price, siguro mga 91 or 90 model pababa makukuha mo. Although Kia Pride siguro may makukuha ka na later model.

If that is really your budget, medyo madami ka din siguro ipapagawa na, considering na medyo may edad na kotse na makukuha mo at that price.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'm also looking for 2nd hand car, or a brand new car.

jonran

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    can anybody here, para mag suggest kung anong magandang sasakyan ang pamasada....

Looking also for franchise (taxi) if available..

thanks

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    At P125K you'd probably find a decent 90 Corolla or 91 Lancer. I'd go for the Corolla but if you need A/T then the Lancer would be the way to go because I don't think the 16V's had A/T models then.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sentra ECCS 92-93. Cheapest injected, all-power 1.6 you can get!

second hand car