New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I'm looking on getting a 2nd hand service vehicle for my shop. Must be auto, aircon and space is a priority.

The logical choice is the revo/adventure.

Fuel consumption of these 3 is probably the same or close.

So it will come down to maintenance and parts availability of the suburban and e150, how is it?

My budget for Maintenance is around 50K per year.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    How about an automatic crosswind? Its bigger than the Adventure and almost the same as a Revo, plus you get a very economical and workhorse engine which is a diesel. It may not be as powerful and fast as the gas fed counterpart, but sure you'll benefit from its economy and durability!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    How about an automatic crosswind? Its bigger than the Adventure and almost the same as a Revo, plus you get a very economical and workhorse engine which is a diesel. It may not be as powerful and fast as the gas fed counterpart, but sure you'll benefit from its economy and durability!
    also considering diesel. but my shop has asbu 100 meters away.

The american SUVs are under consideration because of the space. There are times I need that big a space vs going two or 3 trips with my current service which is just an MPV.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm... a pick-up truck with a camper shell?

if space is really a priority... A single cab strada or dmax and put a campershell on it...

oh.. another alternative... get a nissan urvan or toyota hi-ace... remove several rows of seats behind....
    Last edited by 5Speed; December 11th, 2014 at 04:53 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I have a friend that sells her toyota revo vx200 automatic tranny. PM me if interested

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by daumingshirts View Post
    also considering diesel. but my shop has asbu 100 meters away.

The american SUVs are under consideration because of the space. There are times I need that big a space vs going two or 3 trips with my current service which is just an MPV.
    Basta alaga sa maintenace ang crosswind hindi yan mausok
    pag hinuli ka papuntahin mo sa may tambutso yung ASBU at paobserve
    mo yung tambutso tapos sabay pasok sa loob ng tsikot saka apakan mo gas pedal
    at pakita mong walang black smoke
    BTW
    how about the Ford Expedition
    the isuzu trooper also have a low price this days

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Walang problema ang FC? Why don't you go for an Expedition instead? Big, comfy, powerful, the typical American workhorse. Just stay away from air suspension units. Mura pa ang gas ngayon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uh... more room ba at air conditioned?

Mitsubishi Rosa Coaster Van.... bigger space than Expedition or even Suburban.... Diesel Engine so it is more frugal... and you can even put a sofa inside for seating comfort