New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper View Post
    My dad drives a 2003 NISSAN Patrol 3.0 - If I have the cash I'd buy my own NISSAN Patrol Super Safari. Its a great car.
    Newbie! Initiation na yan! :bottom:

Personally i would go for a Patrol over the Fortuner... but that's me.

*Otep, the turning radius of the Patrol can still be adjusted right? And its not as bad as the old Pajero?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Si kiper newbie na honda fanboy iyan! Hehe.

Vinj, hindi ko alam if adjustable pa. Its limited by the driveshaft angle inside e knuckle, right?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Si kiper newbie na honda fanboy iyan! Hehe.

Vinj, hindi ko alam if adjustable pa. Its limited by the driveshaft angle inside e knuckle, right?
    Nako, di lang initiation yung mga ganyan, dapat may pakain pa. :D

How about yung sa stopper niya? I recall something like that before that they could move it or something.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Not the proper mindset,- bibilhin pa lang,- pagbebenta na ang iniisip....
    15.3K:jazzybass:
    Naku... E ganyan talaga ako. Binebenta ko car ko after 4-5 years of usage kaya importante na rin na iconsider ko ang resale value. Also.... The dilemma is if the money is worth the unit. Babae po ako... D ko alam ang ibang factors to consider. Mahilig lang ako sa malalaking cars.... Which my husband and I enjoy. May Dodge Nitro 08 dn kame which we'll be selling soon too.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The dodge nitro is tiny compared to a full size patrol. Suggest ko talaga get the dealer to give you a good test drive. Ancient na kasi talaga ang patrol. It feels like driving in 1988 all over again. Its not for mainstream use and they dont even bother to try and sell a lot of units. Hehe.

But its cool to be different. And oh, i love the sound the engine makes. Very agricultural.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyuti View Post
    Naku... E ganyan talaga ako. Binebenta ko car ko after 4-5 years of usage kaya importante na rin na iconsider ko ang resale value. Also.... The dilemma is if the money is worth the unit. Babae po ako... D ko alam ang ibang factors to consider. Mahilig lang ako sa malalaking cars.... Which my husband and I enjoy. May Dodge Nitro 08 dn kame which we'll be selling soon too.
    If you're going to resell it, buy a secondhand two year old Patrol, then sell it in two more years before the warranty runs out. Buy one brand new and expect to lose 1.2 - 1.3 million pesos when you resell it in 3 years. That's enough to buy you a Montero Sport. Actually... given the comfort of the Patrol, a Montero Sport 4x4 AT isn't actually a bad trade-off. More comfortable, and it's faster, to boot.

Doesn't matter if resale value is good. An expensive car loses a lot of money in resale value. Period! Unless it's a Land Cruiser... which will merely lose you some 600,000 pesos over three years (roughly the same as the Fortuner)... but that costs a whole lot more than a Super Safari.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The dodge nitro is tiny compared to a full size patrol. Suggest ko talaga get the dealer to give you a good test drive. Ancient na kasi talaga ang patrol. It feels like driving in 1988 all over again. Its not for mainstream use and they dont even bother to try and sell a lot of units. Hehe.

But its cool to be different. And oh, i love the sound the engine makes. Very agricultural.
    true, we have a nissan patrol. ancient nga talaga. HAHAHAHAHA feel na feel mo un alog ng diesel engine.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Oryt then.... Salama po sa comments... Now, i'm eyeing for Prado and Fortuner. Definitely better ang prado. But i have to compare fuel efficieny of the two. Plus other factors. Salamat!!!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nissan Patrol Royale nalang.... Joke.

Hmmm. Prado ako, definitely. Kahit 2nd hand Prado. As per SG, who owns one, playing around 4-5km/L siya sa city. Pero ang alam ko kasi gas unit yung sakanya.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Pag babae talaga...gulo ng isip!! Now im thinking ang halaga ng prado e dalawang fortuner na mabibili. Kakagulo lang kase kagagaling ko lang sa fortuner, fortuner na naman! Haaay

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Resale Value of Toyota Fortuner and Nissan Safari Patrol