New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Correct,problem lang sa civic is very common.Halos san ka tumingin may makikita kang civic. 2nd hand lang.Kasi at least mga 30-60k lang cguro iaadd ko. Isa pang naiisip ko,mukhang mas mauuna pang bumaba yung price ng 2006 civic compare with my 2003 rav4?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    As long as okay na okay pa yung RAV4 mo, I suggest you stick with it na lang. It gives good fuel economy (as per your experience), drives like a car, and more flexible and versatile. Sa'n ka pa? Hahaha...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sir i suggest you stick with your RAV..

but if you're really considering to change vehicles I suggest you Go with the Civic, Scrap the idea about the ford(no offence meant), ford is just a ford(just my idea) and civic will always be civic, just look at how many ford owners are selling their cars at such a young age considering that it hasn't gained much popularity, this just means low levels of satisfaction, for the civic, well you just can't deny that it sells like hotcakes this days so there is a high tendency for the owners to just have enough of them, and some of them end up changing vehicles to besides even from the start of production here in the philippines the ford looks a decade old compared to the civics liberalize style.

pls. excuse my blunt words not a ford hater just cant focus my eyes on the focus.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    what if il push for the focus turbo diesel? kahit yung 07 model lang,is it worth it if i have the money? Yung tipong,masisiyahan ba talaga ako sa pag shift ko ng car? Mga magkano kaya price ng focus 07 tdci? If porma,tingin ko naman parehong maporma yung rav4 and focus.Adv siguro nung rav4 is pag sa baha. Sa FC,panalo yata yung focus,i heard powerfull na tipid pa sa gas? How about sa maintenance....? Any idea guys?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Or...may naisip lang ako... What about the new lancer? 2.0 M/T...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy1982 View Post
    Or...may naisip lang ako... What about the new lancer? 2.0 M/T...
    Anong variant po sir? Kung GT or GTA. Benta mo na rav4 mo then maglancer ka na :hysterical:

Pag hinde, mag focus ka na lang. Mahal yung GLX, GLS sa lancer ex lineup eh.

Sir why dont you try the Pearl White Toyota Altis V? It looks like a mini camry.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    if you're going to get the old gen focus tdci (diesel), then go for it! ok talaga ang diesel especially nowadays na biglang nagmahal ang presyo ng gasoline.

go for the focus tdci (diesel)!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Rav4,Civic FD or Focus Hatch?