Double post

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Evoque na.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    let me repay boss 5, the battle is between the two germans

the evoque looks good on paper boss but... being as it is(english) it has many problems(remember our freaking jaguar) kindly search other forum regarding the landrover that's one reason we rarely see it in our roads

the german made will give you less headache

but among the german i choose the mercedes glk since it has a different design if ever you would choose the x3 i would wait for the all new design

hierarchy in the autobahn(source dw tv)

-porsche
    -mercedes(may nagbebenta sa sulit e class heck for 1million only 2013 model with service history and locally bought sa cats with no problem daw... too good to be true)
    -bmw

do not forget the tbz club ha once may bago ng auto hehehehe suggest ko rubicon bwahahahahahahahahaha joke
    I heard that there's no reliability issues anymore with Land Rovers. The prior models during Ford's ownership of both Jaguar and Land Rover have many issues. When Tata bought the 2 brands from Ford, wala na akong nababalitaang problems from both brands

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Evoque for me, since all the choices here are all SUV's and LR is well known in 4x4, the rest bmw, audi, and mercedes are not so popular in this type of vehicle. IMHO

Again IMO only...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hard to talk reliability when we're comparing complicated, expensive European diesel crossovers to one another. I've read of some issues with the Evoques, but it doesn't seem head-and-shoulders worse than BMWs or Audis.

-

The Evoque is, hands down, a knock-out. On-paper, power is the best here, but it's a very heavy car, so don't expect it to be a scorcher. Lovely car. Lovely interior. Pretty good on-road (great comfort, and... decent... handling) and it has the suspension stroke and ground clearance to make a commendable off-roader.

That said, the sleek roofline makes for difficult entry into the back-seat, even with the five-door, and it's not the most practical of trucks... but if you want people to suffer whiplash watching you drive by... that's the truck for you. Big issue is, I believe it's around 1m more than comparable models from other manufacturers. But the price has gone down. Used to be as expensive as a base X5.

Beyond that... personally, I like the Audi. Great interior, good engine. The X3, they supposedly cleaned up the ride comfort, but I'll believe it when I try it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I've ridden the Evoque of a very famous local celebrity a while ago. I'm leaning towards it supple and compliant riding comfort, and man that diesel engine is quiet and powerful! I also like its interior but I haven't tested its multimedia features and by the way, it will sport a ZF 9 speed A/T starting this month

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    go with the evoque na, i guarantee that you won't regret it!

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I've ridden the Evoque of a very famous local celebrity a while ago. I'm leaning towards it supple and compliant riding comfort, and man that diesel engine is quiet and powerful! I also like its interior but I haven't tested its multimedia features and by the way, it will sport a ZF 9 speed A/T starting this month
    mas maganda ba kapag local celebrity ang may ari? parang unnecessary info.

unless major mods na ginawa sa sasakyan na nakapag enhance nang riding comfort..well iba na yun.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by enterbay View Post
    mas maganda ba kapag local celebrity ang may ari? parang unnecessary info.

unless major mods na ginawa sa sasakyan na nakapag enhance nang riding comfort..well iba na yun.
    You're missing out the point sir. I've just posted that I've ridden the Evoque of the local celebrity because I told the celebrity that I'm interested in buying a brand new Evoque myself. It's a good thing the celebrity was kind enough to let me ride it with the celebrity being behind the wheel, and its supple and compliant ride was one of my observations during that short ride at EDSA-South Triangle area. The ride of the Evoque which I personally observed is totally unrelated to its owner.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by numbah5; March 13th, 2014 at 11:05 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    At this price point, you have to take fuel efficiency out of the equation. If you are willing to spend 4M ++ on a vehicle, I am sure you can afford to pay for diesel. I have had experience with the X3 as my family had one. I think it is a great car if you are the one driving it, you have a small family and is spirited to drive. But if it was meant for your parents, chauffer driven or you have tons of luggage to bring then this car ain't for you as the ride is on the stiff side, doesn't have a large boot. My parents hated the ride and sold it after a few months and decided to replace it with the current Land Cruiser.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Range Rover Evoque, BMW X3, Audi Q5 or Mercedes Benz GLK (no other suggestions please