New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys, which of the 4 European diesel SUVs would you recommend?

Criteria:
    Fuel efficiency, power, looks, features and status symbol. The choices will replace our Sonata

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Don't suggest other vehicles ha?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Looks wise, X3 ang pinaka type ko

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ang hirap ng problema mo Sir, pero ang sarap. Haha!

Evoque or X3 po ako base sa looks at status(in my opinion).

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    For me range rover evoque, I've watch kris tv episode going to baler half tank palang na consumed ng discovery what more pa if evoque more efficient pa. Stand out ang Ganda imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1394645437.964392.jpg

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    range rover evoque no doubt. fully loaded, great handling and power, best looking in my opinion out of the three. evoque really stands out especially in black or red. only down side is the size.

x3 we've owned the previous gen and wouldn't get another one. stiff ride and always had problems with it's electrical components. not sure if they fixed this with the new x3s.

q5 will be my 2nd choice next to the evoque. great handling and ride is very good.

glk, 50/50 on the looks some times i love it sometimes i don't. ride is a bit on the stiff side and handling isn't as well as it's competitors. it feels very solid though and build quality is top notch but the interior is too plain for my taste. last one i drove was a 2012 model though not sure if they change the interior.

if you don't need the space i really don't see any reason for you not to get the evoque.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gelandewagen ayaw mo? .... sorry, can't help it. :D

GLK for me, obviously.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    1. Range Rover Evoque
    2. Audi Q5
    3. Mercedes Benz GLK
    4. BMW X3

Sa looks para sa akin mas pinaka maganda ang Evoque, status symbol pantay lang silang apat para sa akin at yung ibang comparison listed halos di naman sila nagkakalayo

Pero kung kasama sa choices ang Macan, syempre sya ang number one choice ko

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    let me repay boss 5, the battle is between the two germans

the evoque looks good on paper boss but... being as it is(english) it has many problems(remember our freaking jaguar) kindly search other forum regarding the landrover that's one reason we rarely see it in our roads

the german made will give you less headache

but among the german i choose the mercedes glk since it has a different design if ever you would choose the x3 i would wait for the all new design

hierarchy in the autobahn(source dw tv)

-porsche
    -mercedes(may nagbebenta sa sulit e class heck for 1million only 2013 model with service history and locally bought sa cats with no problem daw... too good to be true)
    -bmw

do not forget the tbz club ha once may bago ng auto hehehehe suggest ko rubicon bwahahahahahahahahaha joke
    Last edited by victorevolution; March 13th, 2014 at 03:03 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    the evoque looks good on paper boss but... being as it is(english) it has many problems(remember our freaking jaguar)
    OT:

Anong year and model ng Jaguar meron kayo?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Range Rover Evoque, BMW X3, Audi Q5 or Mercedes Benz GLK (no other suggestions please