New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I'm thinking of replacing my old truck (97 nissan pathfinder) but can't decide which one from these two:

Porsche Cayenne
    BMW x5

I like them both so much, so guys please help me choose.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nycboy View Post
    I'm thinking of replacing my old truck (97 nissan pathfinder) but can't decide which one from these two:

Porsche Cayenne
    BMW x5

id get the cayenne especially the turbo but the s would do fine.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    X5 for me, unless it's the Cayenne Turbo you're looking at.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i could care less if the Cayenne has 10,000 hp the fact is it's fugly! it's an abomination. if you want to drive a Porsche, buy the CAR. i'd take the X5 4.8 even if it's less reliable or a Range Rover Sport with a staggered wheel set-up.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nycboy View Post

Porsche Cayenne
    BMW x5

go with cayenne. the interior is better.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    this?

OR

this?
    Last edited by n2knee; June 22nd, 2007 at 06:25 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oooh... tough choice.

If money is not an issue, then I'd go for the Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

Yes - it may look a bit off (compared to the X5, RR, ML, etc.) but the recent facelift made it a bit more palatable. The Turbo version sports a better front fascia (thanks to the vertical turn signal lamps and bigger air intake) as compared to the other variants.

C! Magazine reports that the Cayenne V6 is also a good choice despite the HP deficit compared to its V8 & Turbo brothers. It is more flickable than its nose heavy brothers due to a lighter engine.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    if you want some exclusivity, get the cayenne, a tuned one if money is no object. gemballa makes a mean package for it.

the x5 looks "soccer-momish" to me, but maybe that's just me hehe

Cayenne.

The new facelifted model is gorgeous!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    before the best SUV for me is the X5, the looks, the power, sports mags, and the pogi points. Last April i went to the States, and my uncle owned a Porsche cayenne S, dark Blue body. dam S_ _ t is so fast the interior so nice, the exterior is qute good compare to the X5, but man the acceleration the power and thy suppension system man i love it compare to the X5, X5 is very common sa state, mas Pogi ka pag naka porsche cayenne ka willing ko rich narin ako.hehehe. he also bought a new Porsche carrera (997) 911 last June 5 2007, sper sper Fast.
    for me buy a Porshe cayenne yung bagong Face nya .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Porsche Cayenne or BMW x5