35. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAV-4SV

22 62.86%
  • CRV-AUV

13 37.14%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    mmmm.......parang kakaiba lang, pero depende naman sayo e, kiper18,ano pangalan nung babae sa pic?:mrgreen:

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    CRV4ME

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rav4 pero dapat rav2 na ang itawag he..he

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama si pajerokid, second hand J series ka na lang. I still think medyo mahal pa rin ang price considering na 1.8 lang ang makina compared to a CRV or Escape.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    I agree with Kiper18, the Escape XLS should be included in the choices. It has the looks, though not as "cute" as the Rav4 but definitely more macho. I've driven the manual CRV, both the 1st gen and the 2nd gen, and IMHO, the manual Escape is better. Not to mention that the interior is far better looking... Yun nga lang, over sa suggested limit price of below 1M.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Peeps!!!

I just came from a Toyota Dealer Kanina.......

ANAKANAPUCHA!!!! Ang guwapo ng RAV 4SV!!!!!! Monotone Siya (vs 2tone for the J series) At tiyempo pa yung nakadisplay ay fave color ko (BLACK!!!) Mas maganda ang mags niya compared to the J series.

Eto ang wala ang SV....

1) ABS :cry:
    2) Roof rails (I dont mind)
    3) Billet Alloy Grille & Spoiler

With regards to the engine being an 1800cc unit.... wag po kayo masyadong matakot.
    around 8hp lang ang lamang ng 2.0L dito coz naka VVTi din pala yung SV. Naturally, mas mataas ang torque ng J-Series and it comes at a lower rpm level. But overall, Napaka OK nito!!! And its a good thing that toyota only introduced this lately coz bhira lang meron nito (well bad for them coz di nila nasabayan ang sales ng CRV). The all black SV makes its competition look like Jeepneys (no offense to the competition).

Kaya lang meron sablay..... ang baduy ng blue cloth sidings and mukhang dumihin.

Chipping in my usual 0.02

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,

the cr-v has a longer wheelbase than the rav4, so in a way more resistant to pitching motions, but the springs and shocks of the 2k2 cr-v seem to be calibrated to very firm levels

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt,

I actually found the stock Gen2 CRV's ride quite comfy, no joke! :D Unfortunately, i havent ridden the RAV4 enough to judge its ride for comparison.

.......sana man lang dark blue yung sidings ng SV.... BUT NO! It had to be bright blue! bleh....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    porma and maintenance- rav4
    practicality and reasonability- crv

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tingnan no ito:

http://www.pbase.com/image/6372834

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Poll: RAV-4 SV 4x2 or CRV 4x2 (both in Manual)