New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys still thinking hilux G 2.5 or ford Wildtrak? ano pinaka sulit in the long run? resale? maintenace?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ill pick the wildtrak. test drive and feel the power

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cox View Post
    guys still thinking hilux G 2.5 or ford Wildtrak? ano pinaka sulit in the long run? resale? maintenace?
    Resale value - Hilux
    Maintenance - Depends on how you drive the car. pero mas mura pyesa ng toyota kaysa ford..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Kung after ka sa performance:
    Mas mabilis at mas maganda ang ford kasi yung CRDI niya is BOSCH System the same sa ginagamit ng Hyundai at Kia.

Kung sa maintenance naman:
    Mag Toyota ka. Mahal pyesa ng Ford. Isusumpa mo.

Resale Value:
    Toyota ka.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    In terms of on-road performance... about the same

In terms of off-road performance... Ranger

In terms of engine and transmission... Ranger

In terms of engine and fuel system maintenance... Ranger
    -bill for Ondoy-wrecked Ranger? Cleaning.
    -bill for Ondoy-wrecked Hilux? About 140,000 pesos, give or take... ...wait, aren't Toyota parts supposed to be cheaper? Good luck finding a Hilux PCM or fuel injectors in Banawe... :hysterical:

In terms of interior comfort... Hilux

In terms of bed capacity... about the same

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    thanks guys muka naguluhan nanaman ako ah, natatakot kasi ako sa ford in the long run mahirap kumuha ng parts, i will primary use the pick up byahe sa provice and konti karga. thanks for the replys.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    parts? sa banawe meron, tingin ka sa mazford

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Based on the models you are comparing, it seems you are looking for a 4x2 variant. If its for the Ranger 4x2, no need to get the Wildtrak, unless you need all the added accessories. Just go for the Ranger Trekker.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Just look at the specs of both 4x2 trucks (hp and torque) and it will be easy for you to decide. Wildtrak is a little pricey but it has more value for money. Looks - no comparison.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks guys muka naguluhan nanaman ako ah, natatakot kasi ako sa ford in the long run mahirap kumuha ng parts, i will primary use the pick up byahe sa provice and konti karga. thanks for the replys.
    sir, ang ranger namin 232,000 kilometers on the clock. 10 years old. Never overhauled

in the two and a half years I've been driving it 3 beses ko na dinala sa pagudpud, 2 beses ko na dinala sa bicol. Nakapunta na rin sa pangasinan, zambales

di ko na mabilang kung ilang beses ko dinala sa batangas at tagaytay.

AND before my dad let me drive it,
    daily drive sya for more than 2 years Calamba-Quezon City nung sira sira pa yung SLEX. hindi na rin mabilang kung ilang beses na dinala sa bicol

Pinatawid na rin to sa hood-level na river (at 4x2 ito ha.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pls help [Toyota Hilux vs Ford Wildtrak]