New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Santa Fe na yan...

It looks great inside & out and has a very torquey engine mated well to good tranny.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I don't know about performance, but as far as aesthetics go, I'll post another vote for the Santa Fe.

Isuzu Alterra = meh

2007 Honda CR-V = :suka:

Pwede mo rin i-consider yung new Outlander, as suggested by drey. My only complaint is that it's one short of being a real driver's car (no M/T option).
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 10th, 2007 at 02:57 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Santa Fe for me

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    outlander

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sta fe din for me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    santa fe among the 3. or...................the '07 pajero 3.2

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir,

Tsikoteers voted for Santa Fe since its fast, reliable and efficient. In short, its the practical and the best choice if you dont have other practical car. But its still the best choice if you are tired of your Fortuner's ride. Its a family cruiser.

I voted for Outlander because it has a good FC and it drives like hell! I believe the Fortuner is already practical so why not the Outie? where you can cruise around with its 650watt sound system and sweet V6 engine. Its a practical Lancer EVO. Plus, if you are a young dad... Hehehehe... Another +1 sa Outlander.

CR-V - Everyone owns one. Roomy but noisy engine. Doesnt do curves at all since it wants the aid of VSC. Makes me think you are a serious dad.
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depende sa lifestyle mo.

Since you already have a rugged SUV (Fortuner), you don't need another one... might as well get the Santa Fe or CRV.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

may ibubuga din pala ang Isuzu Alteera

personally, sa Sta. Fe ako

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    if i have the money and want to buy suv at that price range...[SIZE=4]santa fe[/SIZE] for me...fuel efficient,car like comfort,fast and torquey,much pogi looks pa among the 3,cbu from korea (tigas kaha) good car reviews from the owners (best source of advice) ano pa hahanapin mo hehehe....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Pls Help me to decide