New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    Sisiw yang 600kilo sa Navara. Nag load ako 1ton plus passenger kaya naman. Kaso medyo mahal este sobra mahal Ng parts. Next pick up na kunin ko ay strada na. Kahit paano me tropa ako ako sa mits Pag me problema malaki advantage Ko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sir Anong model po ng Nissan Navara niyo?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    D40 4x2 not the new model

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sa after market parts sir sino po sakanila ang mahal at mura and sa maintenance? thanks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Ang mahal si ford , Nissan, ang mura toyota
    Si Mits at Isuzu medyo Lang. Magconsider ka kung me kilala ka sa casa esp sa service. Sa panahon ngayon puro pera pera din sila me quota kc Yung advisor. Sa exp. ko sa Mits naka check engine sira daw Yung egr ko need replace cost 15k
    Me taga plants ako kilala ayun tinawag Lang ang siste cleaning Lang *2500 petot Lang. Kaya ayun nakilala Nila ako dun

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    The facelifted D-Max has ESC/HSA and TC for a little over 1.2M for the high ride 4x2 A/T. Downside is it's still equipped with the old powertrain. Thai models get Euro IV/VI engines and 6 speed A/T or M/T.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Perhaps this Aussie review will give you more perspective.

Ute comparison: Ford Ranger v Holden Colorado v Isuzu D-Max v Mazda BT-5 v Mitsubishi Triton v Nissan Navara v Toyota HiLux v Volkswagen Amarok

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thank you mga Sir very helpful po! Naguguluhan parin ako. Tsktsk!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by edzbong08 View Post
    Thank you mga Sir very helpful po! Naguguluhan parin ako. Tsktsk!
    Ganito lang yan.

Ask yourself: How much am I willing to spend in buying a pick up and maintaining it?

Bottom line is, its all about where you can save most, and at the same time satisfy your need/s.

The rest is just hot air.

Good luck on your purchase.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    there is an upcoming variant of the Strada, GLS 2wd A/t . supposed to replace the glx, but I'm not quite sure. price is 1.295M, changes include push button start, 4N15 engine and steering wheel of montero, dark chrome grills and rims of the current GLSV.

I'm also in the market for a 4x2 pickup and the SA offered me this

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by calibre027 View Post
    there is an upcoming variant of the Strada, GLS 2wd A/t . supposed to replace the glx, but I'm not quite sure. price is 1.295M, changes include push button start, 4N15 engine and steering wheel of montero, dark chrome grills and rims of the current GLSV.

I'm also in the market for a 4x2 pickup and the SA offered me this
    Sir do you know po ba kelan ilalabas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast