New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Are you gonna be adding 15k for the yellow? para sa akin mas maganda yung brilliant white. It would be easier for you to sell it in the future plus konti lang meron na color nito. But if you are choosing between bluish silver and yellow, Go for the yellow. Mas magando to pormahan for me. Too formal dating yung blue, hindi naman formal design ng jazz

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i'm not too fond of honda's yellow. i'd stick to the blue.

hehehe, ngayon nagkakandarapa kayo sa yellow, e noon, ayaw nyo kasi nagmumukhang taxi( un ang kulay ng taxi noon, diba!)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I like yellow :-) but it will be harder to sell in the future. But in anycase, gratz on your upcomming ride. I love mine and Im sure you will love yours' too!

Hmmm this is surprising, what made you say na mahirap sha i-re-sell if yellow?

I would think this would be a nice color to get even if 2nd hand tapos ako bibili coz all stock and original pero very fancy color sha, parang beetle na cute ---hmmm wala lang, question ko lang

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    common ang blue.. yellow?? rare.. Yellow na!! spoon color pa carbon hood nlng asteeg na spoon mod style.. don't forget to have big bert's new car paint protection..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    SILVER! SILVER! Ung yellow mukhang spongebob hahaha

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If you plan to set up your jazz and make it unique then the yellow color it is. but if you want sedate, low key type and all stock of a car then the bluish silver is a better choice.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    What kind of yellow? Are you getting a Honda factory color or have it repainted yellow (a tone of your choice)?

Another subjective thread, in the end ikaw lang makakasagot.

If you were to ask me, buy one that you're confident in. The color speaks of the car's character din. Yellow cars hide scratches like they mentioned above, but if you'll keep it in a nice parking garage you don't have to worry too much about that. If you'll use it everyday be sure the color you choose is the one you can live with daily.

Look for the Mugen Jazz, some are yellow... ;)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Bluish Silver. ;)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I would choose blue. astig! :cool:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Please Help Me Choose: 1.5 VTEC YELLOW JAZZ or BLUISH SILVER JAZZ???