Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Siguro dapat magka-anak ka na para magkaron naman ng purpose buhay mo. 🤔

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    shooting blanks 🤔🤡

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OT: I know a lot of childless couples who will probably remain that way forever since the wives are late 40s na. I can name 5 off the top of my head. They are all still together though. Dumadami na nga ngayon couples na hirap magka anak.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Pede din magalaga ng Shih Tzu

^ Female friend of mine doesn't want to have children. Travelling all over every year... teka, di kaya si OB ung mister niya.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Pede din magalaga ng Shih Tzu

^ Female friend of mine doesn't want to have children. Travelling all over every year... teka, di kaya si OB ung mister niya.
    For some reason, I don't like Shih Tzus.

Does your friend have a BF or husband? I don't understand people who choose not to have children. And I also don't understand people who would rather spend money on travel rather than raising a child. Nakakatuwa baby, basta cute

BUT BUT BUT nakaka irita yung wala ng ibang buhay kundi yung anak nila. Just like my childhood BFF. When she starts blabbing about his son, I talk about my fat lab in comparison. That shuts her up. hahahah.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    For some reason, I don't like Shih Tzus.

Does your friend have a BF or husband? I don't understand people who choose not to have children. And I also don't understand people who would rather spend money on travel rather than raising a child. Nakakatuwa baby, basta cute

BUT BUT BUT nakaka irita yung wala ng ibang buhay kundi yung anak nila. Just like my childhood BFF. When she starts blabbing about his son, I talk about my fat lab in comparison. That shuts her up. hahahah.
    then we agree!
    you love labs.
    friend loves child.
    still others prefer touristing.
    each to his own.
    no problemo.

OT.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 14th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Suzuki Philippines Launches 218 Vitara (w/ 23 Photos) | ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices.
    look at these specs:

panoramic sunroof
    10" touchscreen with rev cam and navigation
    6 airbags
    ESP
    DRL/LED
    leather seats
    cruise control
    front and rear bumper sensors
    rain sensing wipers

all for 1.048M

This model single-handedly dissed all competion Ecosport Titanium, HRV, Cx3, CX5, new CRV gasoline, bare Tucson and Sportage gas. This is bang for the buck for a city person for me na BGC, Ortigas, Greenhills lang araw-araw. it even dwarfed the add-on 100- 200K on SRP on PPVs just on those premium features.

putsa totoo ba to? it's like to good to be ture
    Ayos a dami at gaganda ng specs!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Before the thread gets hijacked by babies and dogs, will they bring the 4x4 version of the vitara to our shore? This could be a good replacement for the aging jimny.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka lang ha OB, di ba dun sa suzuki vitara 2018 thread e ayaw mo nito?

"mag-ganito ka na lang kaya. din nama mukang SUV yan vitara na yan" -- post #2

"tingen ko lang dyan honda city first gen na tinaas eh, Di na kelangan maghinayang pa. mas maganda naman creta kaysa dyan, as well as juke" - post #33

changed your mind girl?

pero yes, bang for the buck nga. if i have the money now (and the garage space!) and my eldest about to have her 18th bday (thank God that is still 2 years away) then i will be buying this. in diesel.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Oo nga,- parang nakaka-in love ha!...

diba fafa, lets say may date ka naka-miniskirt tapos dinala mo sa tagaytay, tapos sabihin gusto mo mag-titanic dyan sa sunroof, so tayo sya tapos nagpapahangin sya while cruising sa highway, tapos the view diba. kahit nga tipong car show girl lang eh, patayuin mo dun. pwede pa ata dalawa tumayo dun

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Sorry OT but I felt compelled to reply. Not all childless couples are that way by choice. My wife got pregnant on our 3rd year after marriage. The baby was strangled by her umbilical chord while still in the womb. We were not able to have another baby even after consulting so many doctors, going to countless churches to pray and even going to faith healers. This is a car forum. Please critique the cars and not the personal life of members.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast