New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Good day tsikoteers! Can you give a in-depth comparison between these 2 cars? yung pajero po yung local version na 1996-1998 and yung everest 2004 model. kindly indicate their advantages and disadvantages if possible and yung unique feature nila din po thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I assume the Pajero you are mentioning is the one with the 2.8 engine? If so, I'd take the Pajero. This one is a true SUV belonging to a higher class than the pickup-based Everest, has 15hp/30Nm more than the Everest, multilink rear suspension versus the Everest's leaf springs, and 4 wheel disc brakes compared to the Everest's rear drums. I find the Pajero to have better looks than the Everest, and both are quite capable off road. You can check the reviews in the archives of motioncars.com for more details

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pajero kunin ko, although mahirap maghanap ng medyo maayos pa na unit kasi medyo luma na din naman yun 96-98 model. kung meron makuha mga last batch ng same model, mas ok yun.

yung local 96-98 model na Pajero 2.5 TDIC engine. manual.
    ito yung TrailMaster na model.
    wala pa side flarings.

yung 04 everest di ko familiar masyado spec, pero im assuming meron ito matic na version.