New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    guys please help. i need an enlightenment. i need to know some comparisons between pajero jr and suzuki jimny. I want to know your verdict as well.Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by conzky; February 14th, 2006 at 02:22 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me. a pajero is still a pajero. maski pa second hand yan, o surplus.
    but of course, it will all depend on the condition of the unit.

for the jimny, although its a great compact offroader, limited yung engine power nya. hanggang dun ka na lang. mataas pa center of gravity.

but then again, its just me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    wala ako alam sa mga maliliit na 4wd pero para sa akin, mas maporma ang paj. ang cute cute nun.

remember they're both used..so take your time looking...

pajero jr: 94-96..some are 98+ jdm model year (check mo seatbelts) 660 turbo..common ang 3-speed a/t, mayroon ding 4-or 5-speed manual, conventional 4wd(2h-4h-4l)..compact and mas makakapalingon kaysa sa jimney..kasi bibihira ang looks.
    downside:being imported and di relased locally, finding replacement parts is a challenge. pero iba ang class-a japanese used car compared sa class-a local natin..

jimny:1300 cc, 2000+ model (local) 1990++, 660cc turbo (imported, particularly JDM) a/t or m/t. masmadali parts nito, kasi kahit imported, madaming enthusiast nito dito compared sa pajero jr., but kung ung 1300cc, masmatipid parin ung 660cc...

bottomline, hanap ka ng maganda-ganda unit na gusto mo..i advice manual on secondhand..you'll never know kung sira ang a/t hanggat di na tumakbo yan...ok naman a/t, basta be sure to check that the oil is red-pink in color and smells sweet...otherwise, iwan mo yan, no mater what it look like.

vitara 2-door?o gusto mo talaga mini SUV...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    btw, whats the difference between the Pajero Jr and Pajero Mini...

im confused.... isnt it that the Pajero Jr is the 3door Pajero and the Pajero Mini is the scale down 3 or 5door Pajero (the one that looks like a Jimny)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    btw, whats the difference between the Pajero Jr and Pajero Mini...

im confused.... isnt it that the Pajero Jr is the 3door Pajero and the Pajero Mini is the scale down 3 or 5door Pajero ?(the one that looks like a Jimny)

pajero jr and min i think are the one and the same....

minsan nakita ko kasi sa 4x4mag ko, pajero mini siya, pero ung mga dumadating JDM dito, ang badge nila ay pajero jr...

iba ang pajero IO...ung mid-range nila pantapat sa cr-v, rav-4,vitara...1.8 GDI,GDI-turbo 2.0GDI(ata) meron nito..

me i like a 3-door pajero IO na lagi ko nakikita malapit dito sa amin..and chicks pa ang nag-ddrive! (minsan gusto parahin para makilalako ung magandang..........

chick...este IO pala

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Magkaiba ang Pajero Jr. and Pajero Mini. They belong to different classes in Japan.

The Jr. is bigger than the mini. The Io is bigger than both. Then comes the Pajero Sport and finally the full-size Pajero.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    try mo feroza

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz
    try mo feroza

hmmm.lam ko bro di masyadong maganda performance neto eh.
    why not an old model (circa 96-97) vitara instead?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
pajero jr (japan surplus) or 2nd hand suzuki jimney