New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Help mga gurus. i'm panning to upgrade to a reliable SUV in terms of maintenance, FC and availability of parts is concern,

thank you in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Between the two and 1 yr lang difference sa fieldmaster ako

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Agree with bro.shadow.

Kung 1 year lang ang difference and this assumes that mileages are about the same, then Pajero FM....
    14.8K:cow:

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    I'd go for the Fortuner 3.0 D4D.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    fm for me ........... parang di na luluma ang style kahit itapat sa mga newer model suv di ka mapapa hiya

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    thank you mga sir!

for the looks ok talaga FM classic! ung fortuner modelo nmn...pero what about sa maintenance mga sir?
    and which one got more space, leg room and stuff..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    are you looking at the 4x2 model or the 4x4 model for either vehicle?

interior space will not be different between the 4x2 and the 4x4 model but maintenance cost might be

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    In terms of maintenance, I will go with the Fieldmaster. The 4M40 engine has been in existence for quite sometime now and these are purely mechanical diesel engines which will be cheaper to fix than the hi tech commonrail of the Fortuner when things start to go wrong. Also, in my experience the availability of Mitsubishi Genuine parts are very good as compared to Genuine Toyota parts. Mitsubishi Genuine parts dealer like Eldorado and Atco etc are scattered all over the place and you can even find them in some SM malls. Since 4M40 was also a globally used engine, imported surplus parts are widely available.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Fieldmaster pa rin sir. Mas matibay ang body and suspension....parts madami din. Maintenance I guess will depend on the condition of the vehicle and I think mas maluwag ang FM sa third layer.....ang 05 ata is front facing na.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas gwapo FM than fortuner...wannabe SUV fortuner made for wannabe Americans...mga asians...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Pajero FM 05 or Fortuner 06-07