New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Mga idol!ano sa tingin nyo mas ok bilhin sa dalawa?balak kasi namin bumili ng secondhand na suv,yan yung paaok sa budget,sana may mag reply sa mga expert dito.

Sent from my D2533 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonick750 View Post
    Mga idol!ano sa tingin nyo mas ok bilhin sa dalawa?balak kasi namin bumili ng secondhand na suv,yan yung paaok sa budget,sana may mag reply sa mga expert dito.

Pareho naman silang matibay at pang matagalan. Pero ano muna ang hinahanap mo sa isang sasakyan?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Kailangan namin 7seater suv sir,kasi medyo malaki na pamilya namin,di na kasya sa kotse,at yan lang yung pasok sa budget eh,sana matulungan nyo ko mag decide sir.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kailangan namin 7seater suv sir,kasi medyo malaki na pamilya namin,di na kasya sa kotse,at yan lang yung pasok sa budget eh,sana matulungan nyo ko mag decide sir.

I see... How much ang budget? Bear in mind that though both Pajero and Innova can seat 7, they will have very little cargo space left. Check out both personally to see if they will suit your needs. If you regularly seat 7 plus cargo, you may find yourself in need of a van.

Personally, I would of course prefer the Pajero for the timeless looks. Despite being a design that goes way back to the early 90s, it still won't look out of place on a hotel driveway. No problem with parts and maintenance. Most local units don't have 4WD though, so you won't be able to go very far off the beaten path despite all that ground clearance and AT tires. Old school diesel engine with no computer box means if you take care of it, it'll most likely still be running when the rest of the car gets eaten up by rust or till kingdom come whichever comes last.

IMHO the Innova is without doubt, a great household appliance. Whatever the Fieldmaster can do, it can most likely do better. Same engine and chassis as the same era Fortuner means rough roads, heavy loads and flashfloods are no problem. Smaller tires mean it won't cost you an arm and a leg to replace them. Smaller but more modern engine than the Pajero along with smaller tires and lighter weight means better fuel efficiency and more modification potential should you want to go down that route. 13 years after its introduction, parts would be just as easy to obtain as the Pajero, if not more. It's engine, being also found in the Fortuner, Hilux and Hiace for over a decade is probably the engine with the highest population in the country, and despite the stigma for some that CRDi's are finicky and costly to fix has more than proven its worth in every kind of duty. However, all of these do not hide the fact that it looks like an egg or a loaf of bread, depending on who you ask. [emoji23]

5. Join Date
    May 2016
    Pajero FM 2.8 lalo na automatic, guzzler yan. 6km/l lang konsumo ng nagamit ko dati. Innova 2.5 auto kaya pa maka 8 or 9km/l, mas modern engine at magaan ang kaha. Pogi nga Pajero pero takaw naman sa diesel.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I see... How much ang budget? Bear in mind that though both Pajero and Innova can seat 7, they will have very little cargo space left. Check out both personally to see if they will suit your needs. If you regularly seat 7 plus cargo, you may find yourself in need of a van.

Personally, I would of course prefer the Pajero for the timeless looks. Despite being a design that goes way back to the early 90s, it still won't look out of place on a hotel driveway. No problem with parts and maintenance. Most local units don't have 4WD though, so you won't be able to go very far off the beaten path despite all that ground clearance and AT tires. Old school diesel engine with no computer box means if you take care of it, it'll most likely still be running when the rest of the car gets eaten up by rust or till kingdom come whichever comes last.

IMHO the Innova is without doubt, a great household appliance. Whatever the Fieldmaster can do, it can most likely do better. Same engine and chassis as the same era Fortuner means rough roads, heavy loads and flashfloods are no problem. Smaller tires mean it won't cost you an arm and a leg to replace them. Smaller but more modern engine than the Pajero along with smaller tires and lighter weight means better fuel efficiency and more modification potential should you want to go down that route. 13 years after its introduction, parts would be just as easy to obtain as the Pajero, if not more. It's engine, being also found in the Fortuner, Hilux and Hiace for over a decade is probably the engine with the highest population in the country, and despite the stigma for some that CRDi's are finicky and costly to fix has more than proven its worth in every kind of duty. However, all of these do not hide the fact that it looks like an egg or a loaf of bread, depending on who you ask. [emoji23]

Very helpful sir gti!salamat sa inputs,yung nga ang gusto namin sa pajero,kahit luma na,di ka mamaliitin sa parking ng kahit anong mall or hotels,hehe,medyo ayaw kasi namin looks ng first gen innova,
    Around 350k ang budget namin sir,may mairerecommend ba kayo?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Very helpful sir gti!salamat sa inputs,yung nga ang gusto namin sa pajero,kahit luma na,di ka mamaliitin sa parking ng kahit anong mall or hotels,hehe,medyo ayaw kasi namin looks ng first gen innova,

Medyo bitin budget na yan kasi yung pajero na bibilhin need monpa rin thourough check-up bago gamitin. Hindi mo talaga masasabi na 100% in perfect working condition. You need at least P30K addt'l budget for repairs and tune-up. Usually palit pa lahat fluids just to be sure unlesa may recibo sila na mapakita from a shop na kaka-PMS lang ng sasakyan.

I suggest P500-600K budget for a gen 2.5 local pajero. Huwag na converted as much as possible.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008

At 350k, the Pajero that you would be getting would be late 90s or early 2000s. Most likely a high mileage unit. You would have to choose wisely if you cannot further extend your budget. Same goes with the Innova. Siguro yung pinakaluma lang ang mahahanap mo at J variant pa.

However, at 350k, the Starex GRX fits your budget. I'd say it's a good compromise between the Pajero and Innova in terms of looks, and is actually superior in terms of space, ride comfort and performance.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    At 350k, the Pajero that you would be getting would be late 90s or early 2000s. Most likely a high mileage unit. You would have to choose wisely if you cannot further extend your budget. Same goes with the Innova. Siguro yung pinakaluma lang ang mahahanap mo at J variant pa.

However, at 350k, the Starex GRX fits your budget. I'd say it's a good compromise between the Pajero and Innova in terms of looks, and is actually superior in terms of space, ride comfort and performance.

Oo nga po sir,mga ganung year model nga po ang nakita,how about yung ford everest gen2 sir?mga magkano po bentahan ngayon nun?saka yung maintenance cost po nya?pasensya na po dami tanong,salamat po sir

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the pajero is timeless.
    the innova is practical.

either choice, "you can't lose".

my opinion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast