New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sabihin mo nalang na I have 330K in my pocket... I will buy it right now. hehehe...
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi all, sorry forgot to tell you earlier, 7/8 ending plate is a no no for me. Dami ko meetings eh . Hindi pa ako sanay mag drive eh, 1st time driver talaga. its the company who will buy the car for me kaya i cant add more than the budget they gave me....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jesika View Post
    wow, thanks sobra for your replies .... a friend is offering me his Exalta STA '01 for 290K negotiable pa ata. kung sakali naka save pa ako:kick:.... I check the reviews for STA mukang okay naman although someone commented makalampag exalta after a few years? is it true? malakas ba sa gas exalta?
    The one probably reason for the makalampag is the bad rear suspension of nissan exalta .. like i told you recently multi-link suspension sya ..pero hindi maganda pagkaka engineer kaya makalampag

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's not multi-link. It's a torsion beam with a panhard-bar... which they term a "multi-link torsion... blah blah blah"... which doesn't change the fact that it's a torsion bar.

But that's not what makes the Exalta makalampag. It's the soft springs and shocks. The Exalta has a much softer suspension than other Sentras, and it's easily damaged. This can be cured by replacing them with stiffer items from lower Sentra models.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It's not multi-link. It's a torsion beam with a panhard-bar... which they term a "multi-link torsion... blah blah blah"... which doesn't change the fact that it's a torsion bar.

But that's not what makes the Exalta makalampag. It's the soft springs and shocks. The Exalta has a much softer suspension than other Sentras, and it's easily damaged. This can be cured by replacing them with stiffer items from lower Sentra models.
    thanks for th inputs .. nakuha ko lang kasi yung info ko from a friend i guess your info is more concrete and complete

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
P350 budget