The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Which would you choose:
    a. lambo gallardo (grey market)
    b. audi r8 v10
    c. MB sls AMG
    d. will not buy because these cars are too low for our streets, i would just damage them...
    e. will not buy because these cars are gonna be replaced soon by a newer model...
    f. do not buy beacause i see these cars as a waste of money...

inputs are very appreciated...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    g. exotic cars are for kids. grownups buy yachts and jets

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Funny but agree. :hysterical:

I have a friend who happens to have a filthy rich clan. His family owns several high-end SUVs which include an LX570, a new & an old expedition and suburbans plus a few benzes. Pretty surprising since the fleet doesn't include a single exotic and yet their family include of car enthusiasts.

They own a yacht, a private jet and a heli btw. LOL.

--

Going back, you're serious about the SLS AMG? There are only two of them here in the PH. The red one is owned by one of my dad's friend. And the other one owns by another high-class person. So I guess owning one would be a pretty wrong choice to pick. Maintenace is a pain in the ass. There are VERY FEW shops which accommodates these kind of high-end vehicles.

The Lamborghini would be at the top of my list, though. And the next one would be the R8 V10. Those two will surely be lookers. But the Lambo is more known, thus, would turn heads more. Hehe.

Not considering the Shelby Mustang GT500? Or a Nissan GT-R? Those things are cheaper than the given choices but will surely keep up if not beat them in straights or turns. :/ The Mustang's about 5M. The GT-R is around 7. The Corvette too. It's about 7M IIRC.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Merc SLS AMG.

Tells you have money and class.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Merc SLS AMG.

Tells you have money and class.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung ako naman, D ako o kaya F. Nasa Pinas tayo eh, kawawang kawawa yan dito, what with the quality of our roads and scarcity of worthy roads to play them with. And yes, these cars are usually bought by the children of the filthy rich and not the filthy rich themselves unless it is the Sultan of Brunei. The filthy rich people themselves look farther... at huge mansions, choppers, jets, yachts, and more ways to make money.

Kung supercar naman talaga, IMHO OK na ang GTR. In stock form it can already keep up with cars twice or even thrice its price. Add a few more bucks and WHOOSH!

Kung talagang among the three choices lang, Audi R8 ako. I prefer wedge shaped supercars over curvaceous ones. And the R8 is the top rung supercar in Audi's road car garage, which is not true in the case of the Gallardo, although if it was the Aventador, that would be a different story.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hehehe kids will still be kids :D

btt: kaya ba nung ride height nila yung mga basement parking lot sa eastwood, gateway or greenbelt?
    may nakita naba kayo na nakapark?? thx

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    None. But most likely it will have a hard time exiting the parking since those cars are pretty low. GT-R lang nakikita ko parati sa East and sa TriNoma ...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Iba na ngayon..

Lamborghini Gallardo. Mad bull. Noise. Speed.

I assume since mayaman ka LP560-4 o LP570-4 Super Leggera bibilihin mo?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Iba na ngayon..

Lamborghini Gallardo. Mad bull. Noise. Speed.

I assume since mayaman ka LP560-4 o LP570-4 Super Leggera bibilihin mo?
    may nakita kana po ba na lambo sa basement parkings ng mall?
    big deal talaga kung kaya kc sa mga parking ng malls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Which option would be best?