New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Which one is a better pick up car Mitsubishi Strada GLS Sport V vs. 2013 Ford WildTrak Ranger?
    Which one is better in terms of
    1) Fuel efficiency
    2) Performance (handling, suspension, speed and etc.)
    3) Features
    4) Style
    5) Durability
    6) Comfort ( yung tipong spacious siya at okay pang pamilya)

Gagamitin kasi sana siya for delivery purposes and same time pang out of town pang pamilya

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Which engine variant of the ranger WT are you referring? The 3.2 or the 2.2? Just for us peeps to know...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rac98 View Post
    Which engine variant of the ranger WT are you referring? The 3.2 or the 2.2? Just for us peeps to know...
    2.2 Ranger WT

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Resistor12 View Post
    Which one is a better pick up car Mitsubishi Strada GLS Sport V vs. 2013 Ford WildTrak Ranger?
    Which one is better in terms of
    1) Fuel efficiency
    2) Performance (handling, suspension, speed and etc.)
    3) Features
    4) Style
    5) Durability
    6) Comfort ( yung tipong spacious siya at okay pang pamilya)

Gagamitin kasi sana siya for delivery purposes and same time pang out of town pang pamilya
    Naka drive nako ng strada matipid naman power is decent maganda siya ok ang ride compare to hilux. my only set backs are matigas upuan di supportive and materials ginamit sa loob may mga cheap plastics but not all. Sa ford Wildtrack naman ok din ride mas ok ang upuan the big factor here is mas bagong pick up sya mas ok features and gwapo talaga. Di ko lang alam ang FC nya.

For me hands down Wild track pipiliin ko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Kung 4x4 yung ranger WT Ranger ako kasi bago at mas gwapo otherwise Strada GLS sport V kasi 4x4 with LSD

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Haven't driven the Ranger, but we do have a Strada GLS Sport-V A/T. FC is just so-so, especially since it is 4x4 A/T, around 6-7km/L city now with around 4tkms on the clock. Still hoping that it will improve. Performance-wise, handling is good with minimal body roll, though steering is a bit on the heavy side. suspension absorbs ruts surprisingly well with SUV levels of ride quality and is very stable even in high speeds. Engine performance is excellent if you ignore the turbo lag (despite the VGT) experienced when below 2000rpm, so far I've reached 180km/h (around 3500rpm, I think) on the Skyway stretch from the start till the NAIA 3 exit. Never had the chance to test it out on the expressway, but my uncle said it was able to hit around 200km/h in SCTEX when he brought it to Baguio. In terms of space, its surprisingly good for a pickup. Rear seat space is very large for a pickup which is to say, slightly more spacious than our Revo's 2nd row. If you don't seat more than five, its a pretty good place to be in. Features-wise, you get the whole boatload of stuff like the premium touchscreen A/V system with steering wheel-mounted controls, multi-info meter, GPS, TPMS, backup camera... Did I miss anything? Interior plastics quality is very crude though. Everything is hard, and seem to be made of the same stuff used for monoblock chairs and tables.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Haven't driven the Ranger, but we do have a Strada GLS Sport-V A/T. FC is just so-so, especially since it is 4x4 A/T, around 6-7km/L city now with around 4tkms on the clock. Still hoping that it will improve. Performance-wise, handling is good with minimal body roll, though steering is a bit on the heavy side. suspension absorbs ruts surprisingly well with SUV levels of ride quality and is very stable even in high speeds. Engine performance is excellent if you ignore the turbo lag (despite the VGT) experienced when below 2000rpm, so far I've reached 180km/h (around 3500rpm, I think) on the Skyway stretch from the start till the NAIA 3 exit. Never had the chance to test it out on the expressway, but my uncle said it was able to hit around 200km/h in SCTEX when he brought it to Baguio. In terms of space, its surprisingly good for a pickup. Rear seat space is very large for a pickup which is to say, slightly more spacious than our Revo's 2nd row. If you don't seat more than five, its a pretty good place to be in. Features-wise, you get the whole boatload of stuff like the premium touchscreen A/V system with steering wheel-mounted controls, multi-info meter, GPS, TPMS, backup camera... Did I miss anything? Interior plastics quality is very crude though. Everything is hard, and seem to be made of the same stuff used for monoblock chairs and tables.

Very nice info... About the Strada sir but, sir concern ko lang ano po ba edge ng 2013 Strada compare sa mga previous one lalo na yung mga 2008 models? at magababasa din ako ng Reviews about sa Ranger WT

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Resistor12 View Post

Very nice info... About the Strada sir but, sir concern ko lang ano po ba edge ng 2013 Strada compare sa mga previous one lalo na yung mga 2008 models? at magababasa din ako ng Reviews about sa Ranger WT
    Differences between the pre and post facelift Strada would be a 42ps/36Nm difference courtesy of the VGT, 5 speed A/T with manual shift override versus the traditional 4 speed A/T, and the sophisticated multimedia system.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    id go for the ford wildtrak...best looking pickup ....na available sa market...at malaki pa bed space sa likod

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gtvguy View Post
    id go for the ford wildtrak...best looking pickup ....na available sa market...at malaki pa bed space sa likod
    how about the rear sitting space compare to Strada haha malaki kasing bagay ang space for the fact na we have 6 members sa family

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Which one is a better pick up car Mitsubishi Strada Sport V or Ford WildTrak Ranger?