New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    those Audis walang bible nyan haha,,

nag start ako benta ng 2005 explorer nun the moment hand me down sa kin, that was 2013, 700K. from a whooping 2.4M SRP in 2005.

2015, binaba ko 500-550k. 2016. , 450K, 2017 400 k. this year nabile last Mar, 380K nabile lol, and I spent a lot from 2013 just to restore it to original suspension, some cables, new tires, battery, clutch fan, thermo housing, fuel pump,

kaya moral lesson forever, never get stuck with a foreign v6 gasoline na akala mo me dating coz it's European or American or whatever

wala talaga market eh,

the rich - they won't dare touch a used car like this, it's beneath them.
    the middle class - puros uy ang ganda nyan ah, sana magkarun ako nyan, nakita ko nga yan sa youtube puro ganun, puro bola
    the lower class - ser wala kami pamible ng gas nyan, kung presyo below Adventure / Crosswind, pero Hindi pa din eh, mahal pagawa nyan
    Sympre gaya ko na lower class iisipin ko yung aftersale pag sawa nako maibebenta pa ba. [emoji28]

Yung pajero Bk may 1m na diesel. Napaka Ganda din ng riding comfort ng. Pajie..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    The cx9 is longer than the Pilot but most of the length advantage went to the front hood then raked liftgate kaya it has one if not the smallest cargo capacity in its class.

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk
    Ang bad lang sa cx9, walang 3rd row aircon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Pulling the trigger on the older exped. My hope is it's still serviceable after at least 3 years. Explorer issues, particular fumes in the cabin, have not been addressed even by the later releases apparently. Thanks for all the inputs!

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    How much does it cost to repair the air suspension of a Mercedes Benz W220 or W221? ... 200T?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by olats View Post
    Pulling the trigger on the older exped. My hope is it's still serviceable after at least 3 years. Explorer issues, particular fumes in the cabin, have not been addressed even by the later releases apparently. Thanks for all the inputs!

Any of the two would be okay. Our Explorer has fumes during full throttle but other than that okay naman. I really think it's harmless.
    Exped is good since you have a driver naman.

Good you didn't consider going Euro (Q7, S-Class), money pit mga yun

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    40k damage for the used car. Brakes and shocks then change fluids. Will probably try a different shop next time.

Still, mas mahal pa yun inabot ko sa last checkup ng old euro ko just for a simple leaking hose. Haha.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    which of the 2 is much more fuel efficient?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by beastbogs View Post
    which of the 2 is much more fuel efficient?
    the new gen...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234