New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Given the choice, which one would you choose and why?

I know that there are different variants for both models but in general, what are the pros and cons for each model? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nissan Xtrail 2.0 .... better fuel consumption, cargo volume 2nd row seat flat...better handling...cheaper parts and maintenance...good aircon.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    x-trail, mas maganda ung 250X nyahaha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    Nissan Xtrail 2.0 .... better fuel consumption, cargo volume 2nd row seat flat...better handling...cheaper parts and maintenance...good aircon.
    talaga, mas mahal ang partsng mazda against kia? I thought nissan is more expensive.

kung ako ang papipiliin, syempre sa x-trail ako kasi para sa akin maspogi ang x-trail kung exterior ang paguusapan. ok din ang interior ng tribute pero compared to x-trail mas friendly ang console ng x-trail. sa engine naman maliit nga ang x-trail pero matipid naman sa gas.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by magnusthegreat View Post
    talaga, mas mahal ang partsng mazda against kia? I thought nissan is more expensive.
    bat napasok ang Kia?

OT ba?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    X-Trail is now Php 1.020 M for the 4x2 2.0 200

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    given the abovementioned choice, il go with the xtrail

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I like the mags of the 200X version but i like the Hyper roof rails of the 250X.

I like the Xtrail more. Powerful engine, Skyline-based 4WD, dent resistant fenders, interior that can be hose-washed and scratch resistant, center cooling box, the 200 Tokyo Edition features Stereo/CD/MP3/DVD plus an LCD screen.

Step up to the 250X and you'll get auto climate control, power folding mirrors, and all leather upholstery (although i still prefer the jersey fab of the 200).

more surprises, more tricks.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The Tribute and the Ford Escape are one and the same except for some trimmings and other minor items. My bro-in-law has a Ford Escape, sirain tapos lakas pa sa gas. Go for the X-trail, ganda ng ride.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan X-Trail vs. Mazda Tribute