• Subaru Impreza

13 22.03%
  • Mazda RX series

5 8.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    those are just my experience when i went to port irene and buy a jap surplus.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by switi View Post
    hi to everyone here. am just curious about the cars you are mentioning here coz i happen to try some of them here sa pinas.
    a. the skyline gtr is a huge car with 310 marked on its speedometer. big and wide tires! and very very fast! selling for 600k surplus japan
    b. nissan silvia, accelerates like hell, reached 160 kph in 250 meters! my balls were in my neck! selling for 450k petot
    c. subaru sti, small car compared to the other two, did not test drive. prize was 500k petot
    d. mitsubishi gto- gwapo, super gwapo feeling ko nang i drive. he he he ayaw ipabirit ng may ari. 450k jap surplus
    e.toyota celica supra, mas gwapo itsura nung gto. di ko na try, only 350k petot jap surplus.

i ended up buying a honda odyssey coz thats what my wife wants. kung ako masusunod, i will buy the gtr, tapos hamunin ko lahat ng ek boys.
    Ha ha ha!... ayos pricing natin ah! Why naman ek boys hahamunin mo sir, di nga included dito ek or eg sa survey eh... they're on another level this group of bad ass cars. Other cars such as the supra and nsx did try to oust godzilla... but to no avail.. it's might and records in motorsports is unmatched by any Jap cars to date.
    And oh may I add that the JIC silvia s15 currently holds the record of the best time attack track record beating previous record holder the cyber evo.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    teka those prices of switi... is that peso?! i have contacts sa cebu na nagpaparating ng Jap sports cars kc eh. Basically, the GTR is the most expensive of the bunch of 2nd hand sports / super cars...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    teka those prices of switi... is that peso?! i have contacts sa cebu na nagpaparating ng Jap sports cars kc eh. Basically, the GTR is the most expensive of the bunch of 2nd hand sports / super cars...
    yes, those are in PESOS!
    if you want i can sell you one! he he he. teka i have pics of these cars. post ko tomorrow!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yes, those are in PESOS!
    if you want i can sell you one! he he he. teka i have pics of these cars. post ko tomorrow!
    wooow... what gtr model is that? an r32 i pressume... pro dats freaki'n cheap ha!!! from cebu also? what shop? before when i was there, they have given me prices way... way bigger compared to that u posted.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    wait hindi ba putol chassis yang mga yan like in davao

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cd! View Post
    ...And oh may I add that the JIC silvia s15 currently holds the record of the best time attack track record beating previous record holder the cyber evo.
    I believe thats in the U.S dude... the JIC magic s15 has the best record.. sa Japan in their latest time attack event held in the famous tsukuba circuit, the m-speed GTR R34 leads the pack, the cyber evo also belongs to the top 5.. as a matter of fact the top 15 consists of 9.. I repeat 9 GTRs (from R32 to R34). Un4tunately the JIC S15 was not present in that event. Import motorsports analysts says this might be the last battle of that skyline GTR batch for next year would be the target launch of the highly anticipated R35 GTR.
    I must also add that critics and analysts also says that the time attack and drifting would be the next wave in motorsports especially in jap imports. Circuit track racing ofcourse will stay for good, but as for drag racing... the future would not be so bright. Its much critisized for a no brainer motorsport, just a straight line w/ no turns at all and does not use d driver's skill. As BBC's show top gear also tagged as a lowly form of motorsport.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    From the looks of Evo X, it is more destined to the roads on highways rather than tarmacs, gravels, etc... but, there are rumors that the wrc version of the evo x will be smaller (hatchback?).

After the announcement of the sportsback, theres a chance that those rumors could be true. Ano sa tingin nyo guys?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    The evo x I think would and must stick to there sedan concept for their rally competition, it would hurt them if not coz the sedan version of the car had been popular because of its rally dominance before. Nowadays nga lang medyo mahina sila sa WRC, who knows maybe the evo x -- the expected "nissan nemesis" and "honda hunter" in the west will show up and retain its glory soon.
    Time
    Nice import hook up by the bro Red XIII, I too believe that time attack is one of the better new motorsports around. I've a time attack was held na here locally as what my suking tuner shop had said. GTRs have been dominating time attacks in Japan talaga for years na, sa U.S it's the GTR R32 of XS Engineering is also making waves na together w/ JIC magic's drfting and time attacking Silvia S15.
    By the way to brother Switi, Im also one of those interested in your rather significant Japanese car prices. Hope magparamdam ka na uli. ;)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    hi to every one!
    i will be going there sa fort this friday. tell me what car you are interested so i can take pictures and ask ko prices. will post pics of the cars and me beside it!. he he he

those are not chop chop cars, they arre imported direct from japan CBU, used! last sunday i saw 4 bmw z3 soft tops and a yellow z3, ganda! 750K asking ng importer complete with registration na. so post here what you want to ask about these cars.

The Next Jap Sports/Super Car To Gain Legendary Status Ala Nissan's GTR