Ford Focus

Honda Civic

Hyundai Elantra

Chevrolet Cruze

Which one will you have?
    Which one do you think looks best?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Scratch the Cruze for me... As well as the Civic cause its not that revolutionary parang evolution lang sya of the FD...

Its between the Elantra and the Focus for me... My two favorite auto companies Ford and Hyundai... May the best man win!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Bat parang ang taas ng Focus sa pic na yan? Mukhang Fiesta sedan tuloy ang dating.

Ang angas ng dating ng Civic! Is that really the final product already? Hope that glass roof makes it's way here.

I'd be choosing between the Civic and the Elantra. Now that will depend on the engines that will be available. If Hyundai dishes out its CRDi... panalo kaagad!

As for the Cruze, I actually also rather like the design, but in its current form I'd keep my distance from it. Perhaps if Chevy throws in a 2.0L VCDi as well as a dual clutch tranny?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    wow ang porma ng honda civic magiipon ako para dito para by next year pag uwi kong pinas kukuha agad ako nito. if and only if walang magiging problem sa health hehehe

sana nga yan na yung final para wala nang second thoughts

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    for me
    1. cruze
    2. elantra
    3. civic
    4. focus

but looks are subjective naman, iba iba ang taste ng tao.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But there is one Focus hot hatch that stands out (of course we won't get it ) and its sitting behind the CEO... And I want one!

Next Gen Compact Cars