The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They're phasing out the cx7, afaik.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mntry26 View Post
    Salamat sa Advice niyo I've Heard nga comfortable ride ang SF at second ang Sorento....

BTW any idea of Cx7 mazda's riding compliant over these SUV's ive choosing from?...

im interested on 2013 santa fe. whats the release date?mga boss

thanky you for your kind advice and replies....
    Why not the CX5? Looks better IMO, and probably might have better consumption vs. the CX7.

2013 Santa Fe, around 1.9M for 2.0L SWB [same engine with Tucson] then 2M+ for the 2.4L SWB. LWB will be available around 2014. At least that's what the grey markets are offering, local units might be a little cheaper but might have less features than what those grey market units offer.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    2.4L na ng 2.4L

2.2L lang yung R-eVGT

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Why not the CX5? Looks better IMO, and probably might have better consumption vs. the CX7.
    CX5 has good FC. The 10km/L city being peddled by sales agents is actually true, or close to it. Not bad at all for a 2.0L gas SUV.

Can't say how it stacks up to the Santa Fe in terms of ride. It felt pretty comfortable during a short test drive. You could do the same to find out if you like how it rides. I like how it handles though, very Mazda. It's like a tall Mazda 3. Confident with cornering.

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi TS, please also consider Isuzu Alterra 2012. My parents recently bought one, both are senior citizens and they like the ride quality and seating positions/angles. It's a bit more pricey than Montero but surely cheaper Santa Fe, and it's very comfortable to ride.

Even if it has leaf springs as rear suspensions, I still find it very comfortable as an SUV. For me ride comfort is not just by having good suspensions, but also liberating space, especially in long trips. Alterra is the most spacious in its segment, without adjusting seats i can sit in front, middle or 3rd row with enough leg room even if I'm 5'11". It is also surprisingly very fuel efficient, not under-powered and with a very strong 3rd gear, I can easily reach 180km/h with more to boot.

Although I'm a Santa Fe fan because of its performance and car-like ride quality, but since we bought the car for family use, I believe you shouldn't decide without test driving it first with your family, especially if its going to be a family vehicle, IMHO.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    "buying cheap suv" with your list, sorento and montero ang may pinakamura dito

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Well, if you can sacrifice the road elevation of SUVs, go for a Camry. I've never seen any car at those prices with that amount of plushiness if you are ferrying senior citizens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Newbie here planing to buy a cheap SUV most comfortable ride walang,tagtag