Jan 2012
    One more thing

Ano po pinag kaiba ng Vios J sa Vios E?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcristobal View Post
    One more thing

Ano po pinag kaiba ng Vios J sa Vios E?
    sa J all manual. tapos yung E merun na matic tsaka power window/all power. at
    sa mga features lang nag katalo peru same engine sila 1.3

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    How about mazda 3 '05

May nakita po ako 300k lang.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung 1.6L yung Mazda 3, malakas po sa gas iyon at mahina pa humatak.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The thing with Mazdas is that they have lower resale values compared to the tried and tested Toyotas and Hondas. Assuming that's the 1.6L Mazda3, you'd definitely feel the heft of the car due to the lower power-to-weight ratio versus a 1.3 Vios. The 1.6L automatic tranny isn't also geared for fuel saving in mind favoring higher revs before upshifting. For a practical choice, the Vios would take home the trophy. But I'd go for the Mazda as long as it is well-maintained and isn't a lemon. Why? Timeless looks and immense satisfaction behind the wheel.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    bro if your budget can lean up to 500 or so.. you can maybe hit up a jazz 08 model as it was awarded most fuel efficient sub-compact car... and its also bad ass:-) but if not... forget the other people saying mukang taxi... basta ba hindi mo pipinturahan ng boysen na white lalagyan ng taxi sign sa taas at lalagyan ng metro sa loob hindi taxi yan... everybody has their own identity in their own cars... kya yun vios is fine bro but if you can jazz would be the next option:-) goodluck!!:-)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i'd get the vios if i were in your shoes. e ano kung mukhang taxi? e, 'di mag-sideline ka sa mga kaklase mo! kumita ka pa! heh heh.
    isipin mo: matipid, reliable performance, maraming piyesa, at maraming mekanikong marunong gumawa.
    what other car in the price range, can openly boast of these features?
    as i have many times before said: "are you gonna ride it, or are you gonna join it in a beauty contest?"

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    yung mga nagsasabing mukhang taxi... hindi pa sila nakakakita ng taxi na benz

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Paranaque to katipunan everyday...wow

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GO for a Vios E over the J as it has ABS. But in the end, go for the one in the best condition you can find.

Dami kong friends dati na Paranaque to Katipunan everyday, back in college but they usually would carpool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Newbie here!