New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    There's a new Nissan X-Trail in Europe already (based on Nissan C Platform - ie. Qashqai ) but Nissan Philippines is patterning their products after Yulun of Taiwan. So when this all new X-Trail actually reaches our shores is anyone's guess. I predict by next year, at the least, seeing that Nissan just "spurced" up the current X-Trail (ie. Tokyo Edition) late 2007.

++++++++++++++++

I wish Toyota would release a MMC Rav4 late this year or early next year. First thing they need to fix is that ugly spare tire hanging at the back. I hope they would add a fifth gear to the transmission. Make curtain and side airbags standard for all variants.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Wala bang modified/facelifted Chevy Trailblazer?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    There's a new Nissan X-Trail in Europe already (based on Nissan C Platform - ie. Qashqai ) but Nissan Philippines is patterning their products after Yulun of Taiwan. So when this all new X-Trail actually reaches our shores is anyone's guess. I predict by next year, at the least, seeing that Nissan just "spurced" up the current X-Trail (ie. Tokyo Edition) late 2007.

++++++++++++++++

I wish Toyota would release a MMC Rav4 late this year or early next year. First thing they need to fix is that ugly spare tire hanging at the back. I hope they would add a fifth gear to the transmission. Make curtain and side airbags standard for all variants.
    Nissan? New Sentra in 2010... new X-Trail in 2020...

Let's place our bets? :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Wala bang modified/facelifted Chevy Trailblazer?
    The 5-seater SWB Trailblazer(never sold here) is still in production.
    The 7-seater LWB Trailblazer EXT is no longer in production.

The 7-seater Trailblazer EXT and Uplander(Venture) minivan will be replaced by the all-new Chevrolet Traverse Crossover.
    Its almost as big as the Trailblazer EXT but is slightly lighter with its uni-body design.
    Its powered by GM's Direct injection 3.6 liter V6 and produces 281hp with a single exhaust and 286hp with dual exhausts.

This will go on sale Summer this year in the US, so if GMPh will bring it in as a Trailblazer EXT replacement, we'll probably get it in 2009.
    Last edited by AG4; March 5th, 2008 at 04:38 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    My new crush, Tribeca!

Dang that interior is neat!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    un sentra meron na diba.. saw it sa US last year... d paba nila lalabas un? OT na hehe :D

what about a new LC PRADO? kht MMC?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    un sentra meron na diba.. saw it sa US last year... d paba nila lalabas un? OT na hehe :D

what about a new LC PRADO? kht MMC?

the lc prado just came out last 2004, so i guess it'll go for another 3 to 4 years considering the life span of an suv design is 6 to 9 years.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    the 2009 subaru forester is coming out in a few days.

http://www.subaru.com/sub/misc/2009/forester/index.html

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    the tribeca's front reminds me of
    the santa fe. mukha ring inaantok
    na galit na mataray.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post

WOW, I LOVE THAT INTERIOR!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
New SUVs for 2008