New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Carens is more powerful than the Innova pero bitin budget mo so mukang balik Innova ka nanaman? How about a CUV like Tucson?

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The Carens is more powerful than the Innova pero bitin budget mo so mukang balik Innova ka nanaman? How about a CUV like Tucson?
    Tempting nga yung promo ng Hyundai lately for their Tucson pero maliit for family of 6 sa tingin ko. Yun ang dilemma ko, galing Innova, Innova na naman? That's why the 2006 Fort came to mind....pero the risk is 2nd hand vehicle sya.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ah 6 pala kayo... Hmmm subukan mo Carens kung kaya I think this is the best choice, pero kung hindi mukang balik Innova ka...

Matagtag Fortuner wag na yun not very family friendly, kawawa na lalo yung sasakay sa 3rd row

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Ah 6 pala kayo... Hmmm subukan mo Carens kung kaya I think this is the best choice, pero kung hindi mukang balik Innova ka...

Matagtag Fortuner wag na yun not very family friendly, kawawa na lalo yung sasakay sa 3rd row
    Thank u for the thought Sir. Will definitely look at the Carens closely today. Went over its specs from the Net. Mas powerfull nga and, all-disc brakes pala ito...

*powerful

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    I looked at the Carens yesterday and I found it lower than the Innova and appeared really small.
    Went on to look at the new Fortuner '09(as sir Renzo suggested) and the new Montero after.

I decided to get the Montero GLS 4X2.

Thank you for all your inputs mga Sirs.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pac-siw View Post
    I looked at the Carens yesterday and I found it lower than the Innova and appeared really small.
    Went on to look at the new Fortuner '09(as sir Renzo suggested) and the new Montero after.

I decided to get the Montero GLS 4X2.

Thank you for all your inputs mga Sirs.
    Naextend mo pala budget mo diba nasa P1.3++ yung MS na 4X2. Kala ko kasi hindi na kaya I didn;t even suggest the MS and I know wala pa naman atang 2nd hand na MS since its relatively new. Pero its a good choice. Congratulations!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    MS 4x2 is a good choice :-)

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Naextend mo pala budget mo diba nasa P1.3++ yung MS na 4X2. Kala ko kasi hindi na kaya I didn;t even suggest the MS and I know wala pa naman atang 2nd hand na MS since its relatively new. Pero its a good choice. Congratulations!
    yes sir Tidus, i told myself kasi na if i'm getting the Carens(P1.185), i better extend my budget na lang for 120K+ more, to get the MS. Its good to know na ito din pala isusuggest mo if i made my budget clear earlier...Thanks!

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    MS 4x2 is a good choice :-)
    Thank you sir!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
New Innova E Gas AT or 2nd Hand Fortuner Gas?