New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Guys, newbie here. Needs your input between these cars in terms of ride, comfort, FC, easy to maintain.

1. New ford fiesta HB 1.5L AT Sports PS
    2. Honda City 1.5 ENC AT
    3. Honda Jazz 1.5 V AT

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by fleettkr View Post
    Guys, newbie here. Needs your input between these cars in terms of ride, comfort, FC, easy to maintain.

1. New ford fiesta HB 1.5L AT Sports PS
    2. Honda City 1.5 ENC AT
    3. Honda Jazz 1.5 V AT
    I think the Jazz fits all your requirements. The new Fiesta isn't bad as well. A lot of toys just like the old one. But since your other option is a 1.5 Jazz, I'd take it on this pick.

It's comfortable, has relatively good FC, and easy to maintain.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Definitely the jazz! Since its the top of the line model youre looking at. Hands down the best looking hatch right now (at least for me). If you were only looking at the base models though, id get the fiesta.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Not to mention the exceptional handling of the jazz.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    TS nakita mo naba inflesh bagong facelift hatch and sedan ford fiesta? Forme best looking subcompact now is fiesta ampogi saw one in BGC.. interms of curves and design napakalayo ng vios hehe... Then test drive mo din para majustify mo bakit nag number one ford fiesta sa european market jehe to think hindi lang toyota, honda car brand kalaban nila dun

Sent from my HTC Desire V using Tapatalk 4

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    go for Jazz 1.5V much better, ahead of its competition when it comes to ride, comfort, Maintenance and After Sales Market Value is mataas and hindi sya nakakasawang tignan...

I have a Honda Jazz before and if you would like I could look for you a good dealer that could also fit your needs.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemike07 View Post
    Definitely the jazz! Since its the top of the line model youre looking at. Hands down the best looking hatch right now (at least for me). If you were only looking at the base models though, id get the fiesta.
    The high-end Fiesta models are pretty much loaded too.
    Some of the new features found in the New Fiesta Sport hatch and Titanium sedan include the following:
    An upgraded voice command system (It now uses the Sync system just like the Focus)
    Smart Keyless Entry
    Push Button Start
    Rain Sensing Wipers
    Auto On/Off headlamps
    3-point seatbelts for all 5 occupants.
    Leather seats on the Titanium and Partial Leather seats on the Sport.
    Spoilers on the Sport
    Other old safety features like ESP (Electronic Stability Program) and Hill Launch Assist are carried over.

New Ford Fiesta Sport (P868K)

Honda Jazz 1.5V (P857K)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Maluwang rin ang loob ng Jazz compared to other brands under the same category. Test each one of them and see which one clicks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Meron bang actual photo niyang Fiesta? pogi nga. Pero mas makikita kung actual photo.

I'll go with the City kung ako.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    Meron bang actual photo niyang Fiesta? pogi nga. Pero mas makikita kung actual photo.

I'll go with the City kung ako.

-tsikot

-kotse.com

PS: I saw a white Fiesta Sport displayed at Theater Mall, I think it will be there only until Sunday, they normally change the display on Mondays.
    Last edited by AG4; August 23rd, 2013 at 07:02 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast