Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Cayenne na yan ...

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Cayenne na yan ...
    hehehe... medyo... checked the local dealer. blue, silver lang ang available color nila... meteor grey at the end of the month...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Dating delear ng Jaguar,range rover at land rovers ang kumpanya namin dito sa Saudi,ibinenta sa ibang kumpanya dahil sa poor sale....

Bukod sa mahal ang unit,mahal din ang piyesa, di pa matibay..

pwera lang ang land rovers...

ang Jaguar, di pwede dito, mahina ang cooling system nya...yun ang laging reklamo ng customers....

range rovers, gearbox laging bumibigay...

ewan ko lang ngayon ha.....

just sharing...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Range Rovers actually rank near the bottom of reliability surveys. Check out JDPower for more information, they're pretty much the standard in reliability tests.

Everthing else equal, I wouldn't care much if the Cayenne has an ugly butt. I'd rather prefer it that way since your opponent would pretty much be looking at it on a quartermile race.
    Last edited by jhnkvn; May 14th, 2011 at 11:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Range Rovers actually rank near the bottom of reliability surveys. Check out JDPower for more information, they're pretty much the standard in reliability tests.

Everthing else equal, I wouldn't care much if the Cayenne has an ugly butt. I'd rather prefer it that way since your opponent would pretty much be looking at it on a quartermile race.
    hehehe... im only interested in the v6 variant because its for family use... but 300 horses is enough to put most cars to peace...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Oh, that wouldn't be a problem. Personally, I think the V6 is enough for everyday use. As for the Turbo versions, better get yourself another Porsche. Maybe a Boxster or a Cayman. The price difference between the base model and the top of the line Cayenne is jaw dropping.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Get an LC na lang. It's Toyota baby!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Get an LC na lang. It's Toyota baby!
    didnt fancy the LC too much... it was a bit of a chauffeurs driven SUV...

newer dilemma is the lack of colors available from porsche hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Black ? ...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I don't know how the lack of color is stopping you. Go to Fort Boni, find Foilacar, have it foiled. Matte black still looks the meanest of them all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
NEW DILEMMA. Range Rover Evoque or Porsche Cayenne