1. Join Date
    May 2005
    which the best buy and value for money in terms of the ffg:

peformance, looks, reliability, gas consumption, maintenance wise etc

you comments and good info for the comparison for the this three SUV

Please.. share the comparison to see the best of the best

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Of the 3 I like the RAV4 the most but its price is just not reasonable. For that same price I would rather get a Santa Fe (7 seater diesel) or Outlander. The Forester seems nice, but I am worried of maintenance at the moment. Only one dealer and you just can;t go to Banawe and buy your parts there. CRV is always the safest bet...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    if you were looking for value for money .. crv

but if you were looking for best buy .. forester

rav4 is overpriced imho ...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nag test drive ako before kumuha ng SUV....FORESTER is the best for me...maintenance?never heard any complains from the owners...try to log on subaruclub philippines...marami ka matutunan don.....im a proud owner of 2009 SUBARU FORESTER.....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    as the land rover guys always say: a land rover isn't for everybody.

same applies to subaru guys. i've heard more than one subaru fanatic say a soobie (or, subie?) isn't for everybody. very few subaru dealers out there, so it's really the seller's market when it comes to parts, meaning, here is my price for this part, take it or leave it.

i'm a honda nut, so my vote goes to the crv. extensive dealer network, lots of shops experienced in rebuilding engines... san ka pa? hehehe.

rav4, overpriced. not exactly head turning either. if you're image conscious, well, people won't be noticing a whole lot of your image while riding on this baby. good car through.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    well.....at the end of the day...ikaw naman gagamit and go to what you like and not what others say...get what your heart really wants....i also own honda civic...luv ko sila ng forester ko....but more sa forester hehehhehe.....

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4SN9tXvrRQ&feature=related"]YouTube - 2009 Subaru Forester[/ame]

Forester trashes the competition!

But wait, Subaru probably produced the tests and the video so try to keep an open mind when watching it.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    YouTube - 2009 Subaru Forester

Forester trashes the competition!

But wait, Subaru probably produced the tests and the video so try to keep an open mind when watching it.

try to look sa (motortrend suv of the year 2009) and COTYP(Car of the year-Philippines)

hope it will help your mind....

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    The video convinced me of the Forester's worthiness (if not greatness) against its CUV rivals.

But I'm not sure who made the video. I got a hunch Subaru made it. So this would mean that every test in the video could have been designed deliberately to highlight the Forester's strength and at the same time to, magnify its competitor's weaknesses or shortcomings.

Which is why I'm asking to those who will or watched the video to keep an open mind, out of fairness to the Forester's competition depicted in the video. We don't know the other side of the story.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If I follow my heart, Forester. If I follow my head, RAV4. The CRV's looks just doesn't appeal to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
New CRV vs 2009 Forester vs New RAV4