New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    If you can get a Suzuki Jimny within your budget (a test drive unit perhaps), it would be great. It's cute but it's badass. Drove it once in the province. Stock ride not meant for highway driving though.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oxner111 View Post
    Guys pa help... we need sana small car na AT... pinagpipilian between mirage HB glx, swift 1.2 , wigo or meron pa kayong ibang suggestion... sana less than 700k lang. Salamat po sa help...
    Your sister is a ...

A college student?
    A young twenty-something?
    A working professional?
    A mother?

We can suggest cars here all day, but until there is sufficient info, then its everyone's guess (or opinions).

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If she is a new driver, try the jimny. She can see the whole front and hood. My daughter only 2 weeks to practice and drove it on her own.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It would be best to have your sister look around models within your budget and let choose the one that sings to her.

You can also look for a used compact (Civic, Altis) or subcompact (City, Jazz, Vios) at around half your budget. The extra space will come handy for the family.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Try to stretch out that 700k to 850k. You can get either vios or city AT. Good for city driving and highway/long drives.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Your sister is a ...

A college student?
    A young twenty-something?
    A working professional?
    A mother?

We can suggest cars here all day, but until there is sufficient info, then its everyone's guess (or opinions).

She is in mid 20s, medical intern,i think 5 feet flat.... driving house to hospital only with in metro manila.. thank you sir..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oxner111 View Post
    She is in mid 20s, medical intern,i think 5 feet flat.... driving house to hospital only with in metro manila.. thank you sir..
    Exactly the same profile as my girlfriend (gasp! I can't believe we qualify as mid 20s already 😭)

If I had 700k and was limited to brand new cars, I'd get her a Swift 1.2 - good looking car, nice to drive, nice power, nice features. A bit cramped inside but since she'll be the only one to use it, should be okay.

If used cars are allowed, I'd get a 2011-2013 Tucson CRDi or Sportage CRDi. Just the right size, very frugal, very powerful.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Suggest ko LNG dalawang brand kung need mo medyo sosyal and sporty looks na car......PEUGEOT AND MITSUBISHI brand lang.
    Itong dalawa na to na observed ko LNG based sa actual at mga experience ng car owner very satisfied sila.economical at di basta basta naluluma ang dating.
    This October will decide pa kung ano pipiliin ko dito sa dalawA na bibilhin ko but it most likely PEUGOET which fits for my budget.

Never GH sa Toyota Wigo and ford fiesta... Yung neighbors namin sumakit ulo nila sa sira yung isa main brake and yung isa hboard....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Based on my experienced in my shop, Korean cars like KiA and Hyundai is a bit hard to fix and maintain.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mamaya mag aaway na mga tao dito hehe
    Last edited by uls; August 23rd, 2017 at 04:16 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast