New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang, I sold my 1997 bimmer (320i E36) for that amount last October. Low mileage, brembo brakes, M3 body kits, HID, PSS9 coilover system, new tires, new wheels, etc...

How about a bimmer 1 series? Your 700t can already serve as a down payment! they have a lot of financing offered with zero interest at that!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Di ata puwede yung 1-series kung more than 1 client. The back is kinda cramped. Would make a great date car, though. It says "I have enough money that I don't care that it's small... this car is for me."

Yung Focus 2.0 hatchback has good power, great space, terrific sound insulation (doors go thump instead of thunk), rear seat airconditioning and a very Germanic looking interior (Leather and cloth combo seats, leather everything else). That's sure to impress anyone. Just change the puny mags.

An old luxury car is just an old car (no offense to Euro-lovers, trip ko rin ang mga lumang 3-series, 7-series and 80's mercs (especially the 300D))... but if it's very old and restored, that'd be impressive... with 700k, you could restore a 70's or 60's car... I saw a New Yorker in Alabang once for under 300k (non-running), over 20 feet long and with suicide rear doors. That's certainly different, and should be a special treat for clients and chicks as long as you install a good aircon. That's, of course, if you're willing to spend the money to import all the parts you'd need to bring it up to concours (show car) condition.

An old Jaguar would also be a nice project, as they're kind of rare and have classy lines, but it would cost a lot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Thanks for all your latest advices. As mentioned, i already own a Honda Jazz that i just bought 3 months ago. This is what i use for everyday driving. Because of this, im really not putting much weight in buying another brand new car. Besides, this second car will only be used for maybe about 10 days in a month. ..... any other inputs? tx.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Kung ako 500K late model W126 :D
    NATUMBOK MO!!! W126 300SD na dark blue with 17" rims selling sa Car Finder for Php 460k. Hayuf, the Godfather ka na kapag yun ang dala mo. People can't even tell how old the car is. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nissan cefiro kaya?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Go the Muscle car direction, sobra-sobra ang pera mo. Impressive pa car mo, di lang sa mga kabataan, pati sa girls at sa TATAY at LOLO mo. hehehehe.

Sayang, kakabenta ko lang ng 1972 350SL, wire wheels, condition lahat. gagamitin na lang. 500k lang.
    Last edited by turbo; February 6th, 2006 at 08:17 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ten days a month? That's how often I use my brand new car. :lol:

If you're set on it, definitely go vintage then. Something 70's or so, budget about half your money for the car, and half for restoration. Good luck!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The BMW's and MB's kahit luma will still impress girls and clients more than some japanese or american car. maganda din ang W126 pero parang pang daddy yung car, might make you look like a DOM. hehe. Try looking for an E30 M3. i think the price is around the 700k++ mark before, its nice , fast and fun to drive, downside is clients will have a hard time at the back. Same with convertibel cars. some E30 convertibles goes for around 500k up. Fun to drive with the top down.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    99 Ford Expedition w/ yun usong-usong chrome mags ngaun na kinakabit sa Fortuner.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    2000 mitsubishi GTO... real head turner...kaya lang nasa 800K pa benta. pag yun ang dala mo, lahat ng kotse sa kalsada gusto ka karerahin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Need Help : Looking 700T Second Hand Car