New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    My family is growing and we need a bigger ride. Order of priority is as follows:

1. Room - from what I've seen, crossovers and AUV/SUV should be ok for our needs. Reclining chairs so we can fit a bigger cargo from time to time is a plus.

2. Value for money - favor features like good ac / ventilation, better quality parts, better interiors, and features and lower maintenance cost over cosmetics.

3. Maintenance and serviceability - drive and forget, I don't have time to maintain it apart from annual maintenance.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    budget bro?

innova or mux?

also annual maintenance is wrong. 6mo dapat for oil and air filters. especially if daily driven in dirty metro manila

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dennison View Post
    My family is growing and we need a bigger ride. Order of priority is as follows:

1. Room - from what I've seen, crossovers and AUV/SUV should be ok for our needs. Reclining chairs so we can fit a bigger cargo from time to time is a plus.

2. Value for money - favor features like good ac / ventilation, better quality parts, better interiors, and features and lower maintenance cost over cosmetics.

3. Maintenance and serviceability - drive and forget, I don't have time to maintain it apart from annual maintenance.

Thanks in advance.

Based on the criteria you gave, the safest bet would be to go with a diesel Innova AT.
    And as Stockengine had mentioned, you should have your vehicle serviced (maintained) at least every six months.

Btw, how much is your budget, sir?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Honda Mobilio
    Isuzu Mux 1.9
    Toyota Innova

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The MUX would be a good choice. Looked at 1 yesterday and was amazed how bang for the buck it is.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Based on your requirements, the Innova gets my vote as well. You can't go wrong with one of Toyota's best sellers for many years.

Don't get the Rush, you'll just be disappointed.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aNthraxx View Post
    The MUX would be a good choice. Looked at 1 yesterday and was amazed how bang for the buck it is.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
    both lowend mux and innova are ok choices but the list of compromises is a head scratcher.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Take a look at the Xpander GLS. Its good value for money. Or the Monty GLX 6speed manual, if you dont mind driving with a stick.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    How big is the family now? Number of kids.. yayas.. extended family... planning to have more kids?

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dennison View Post

Thanks in advance.

Had the same problem as you. Got an innova 2 weeks ago. Problem solved.

Dont get rush. It is slow and can get cramped inside. Xpander looks roomy though

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast