New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    67
    #1
    Kasi bebenta na namin yung 2004 Sorento EX and 2008 Yaris 1.5 m/t, Ano masusuggest nyo kaya na kapalit nitong dalawa? and any idea how much namin mabebenta yung Sorento and Yaris thanks

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #2
    You can check Olx to have a ballpark figure on how much your cars are going for in the 2nd hand market.

    Are you going to buy another two cars? Or just one? What's the budget?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    67
    #3
    Going to buy 1 car, thinking of Altis, Tucson, 2nd hand Accord/Camry my budget is 800k-1m

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kendric1122 View Post
    Going to buy 1 car, thinking of Altis, Tucson, 2nd hand Accord/Camry my budget is 800k-1m
    Ano ba gusto mo? Mataas o mababa? Is fuel consumption an issue? Perhaps you can be more specific.

    There are many 2nd hand options for a 1M budget. Since familiar ka na sa Korean cars, perhaps you'd like a Santa Fe. Same engine and transmission as the current version.

    Or, for less than 1.1M, you can get a brand new M/T Montero.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,576
    #5
    Or if you wnat a AUV
    Get the Innova
    or the Sportivo
    Or the a 2nd hand Sta.fe

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,532
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ano ba gusto mo? Mataas o mababa? Is fuel consumption an issue? Perhaps you can be more specific.

    There are many 2nd hand options for a 1M budget. Since familiar ka na sa Korean cars, perhaps you'd like a Santa Fe. Same engine and transmission as the current version.

    Or, for less than 1.1M, you can get a brand new M/T Montero.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    how much exactly the less than 1.1m for mt montero? what delearship?


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    how much exactly the less than 1.1m for mt montero? what delearship?


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    My bad. Make that slightly more than 1.1M at 1.128M. Mitsubishi has been offering discounts as of late. Look for the ads at Olx.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,783
    #8
    Why are you replacing both with 1? Sirain na ba pareho? Or just upgrading to a new car? Di ba maganda naman yung old 2004 sorento, the one with the old 2.5 crdi engine used in the old starex grx? And the yaris?

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    310
    #9
    Those choices are a lot to consider but what are you looking for your next car?

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,344
    #10
    are you going to use it in global, or are you bringing it to the boondocks (or anywhere outside the metro, where spare parts are not so easy to get)?
    what are you going to load inside? how many bodies? luggage?
    pambarong o pang-maong?
    allowable fuel thirst?
    little things that figure significantly..
    Last edited by dr. d; July 15th, 2014 at 10:10 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Need help in buying a car