New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    liteace. yaan mo nang underpowered..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    liteace pare... mas matibay naman ito.. 15 years na ung liteace ng frend ko, buhay parin.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pede bang delica? kahit reconverted mas mganda yung nabili ni erpat kumpara sa dati nming liteace...intercoolerturbo pa.IMO.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RHD-LHD conversion? Forget it! Of course, there are some nice converted Delicas, but the safety factor, the wrong-way headlights and doors, and the 50-50 chance of getting a poor conversion aren't worth it, IMHO.

Like wildthing and vinj said, an extra accessory fan on the radiator will cure the OLD Vanette heat problems. The last edition Vanette (and arguably the best) had no heat problems whatsoever.

We had the Grand Saloon Vanette, the two-tone Blue-Silver edition with stripes. Try to find one that still has the stripes, as this means they may not have had accident damage. The dual-zone AC is very good, the AC ventilated drinks cooler is a nice way to keep softdrink cans frosty. The first row in the back is swiveling captain's chairs... VERY NICE, while the other two rows are kind of cramped.

I don't know if the suspension is different from the old Vanette, but it was comfortable, at least.

Vinj is right, the second row is useless, take it out, and the Vanette will seat seven people very very comfortably.

Oh, the only problem is it's a terrible gas guzzler in traffic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I have not driven a Vanette, only rode in one.

But I have driven a Liteace, and it is really underpowered.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll go with the Vanette. Looks better and is more spacious.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    If you intend to use the van more for long drives to the province, Vanette is preferred especially models 1996 and upwards. City driving will favor the thriftier LiteAce.

Had a 1995 Vanette which gave me mostly troubles and inconveniences.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Driven both, had both as well dati... Vanette hands down... The lite ace is really good for city trips with a little haul only...

captain chairs sa vanette is a good add...

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Vanette! Pawis-steering ang Lite-Ace.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Vanette, unless you toss in an L300 into the pot, then go for the L300. Based on your concern for trips out of town, the LiteAce would have difficulty fulfilling your needs.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
need help!! which is better...toyota liteace vs. nissan vanette??