New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I planning to sell my Altis and buy a new car this January. Which is the best among these 3? Vios G Leather, City 1.5V or Mazda 3 1.6S?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Magkakaiba ng platform ang mga choices mo ah..

if fuel efficiency ang concern mo, id get the city cvt anytime.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    coming from a corolla altis i think mazda3 kna dapat. parang downgrade pa kung balik ka sa vios/city

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Comfort?
    1st - Mazda3

2nd - Vios
    3rd - City - it's close

Cargo capacity?
    1st - City - 500 liter trunk... freaking huge.
    2nd - Mazda3

3rd - Vios

Fuel Economy?
    1st - City / Vios

2nd - Mazda3

Handling?
    1st - Mazda3

City? Vios? Handle? naaaah. I like the City's woeful steering a little better than the Vios's terrible steering, though.

Looks?
    1st - Mazda3
    2nd - Vios
    3rd - City

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    From an Altis. Just go for the Mazda 3. It's btter than the Vios and the City. but for fuel economy I'll go for the Vios.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    for economical reasons i.m.o. choose the vios but if satisfied ka naman sa unit mo why change brand and not wait for the coming new model of toyota altis/corolla?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Corollax View Post
    I planning to sell my Altis and buy a new car this January. Which is the best among these 3? Vios G Leather, City 1.5V or Mazda 3 1.6S?
    With the current prices of fuel, fuel efficiency will be a major concern during the car's ownership. I would choose the Honda City with CVT tranny.

BTW, i have heard of some problems with the "flywheel" for the CVT equipped 1.3L units, even though it has only been normally driven around the city. Replacing the said part seemed to solve the problem (jerking acceleration during uphill driving). It might be wise to ask some of the guys who own Jazz/City for their experiences.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    With the current prices of fuel, fuel efficiency will be a major concern during the car's ownership.
    True True :D

Just got a 15 klm to a liter reading on my car! Im very happy , sana mas maging efficient pa in the kilometers to come

Merry CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 to everyone!
    Thank you God for this Year.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Over a Mazda3 I'd get a Focus 1.8L hatchback. Bigger engine then the Mazda3 1.6 and more features at the same price as a Vios 1.5 (Ford is giving good discounts).

But if fuel efficiency is the main conceren then a Vios/Jazz is the option to look at.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I can expand the choices ... if budget is permitting, I might choose the Ford Focus 2.0L diesel. Very cheap to run yet delivers performance levels to par with the Honda Civic SiR. The quiet engine will almost not give away that it runs on diesel (except during cold starts).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Need Help!!! Which is better to buy? 07 Vios G Leather, City 1.5V or Mazda 3 1.6S ?