New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Guys, whats your take 3.2m budget? (di na kaya i-stretch) 2nd hand from US ung X5 (3.0i) 21kms natakbo no plates pa but fully taxpaid. Super ganda only problem is im gonna use this almost everyday, do you think its practical? concerning parts and maintanace in the future.

Prado is 2006 brand new dubai version with the spare tires down low complete features. Philippine proven etc. easy to maintain and parts are cheaper.

So ano palagay nyo mga pre kasi ung X5 baka makuha kaya im a bit pressured tinanong ko friends ko 60% X5-40% prado.

Need your suggestion guys thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tree
    Guys, whats your take 3.2m budget? (di na kaya i-stretch) 2nd hand from US ung X5 (3.0i) 21kms natakbo no plates pa but fully taxpaid. Super ganda only problem is im gonna use this almost everyday, do you think its practical? concerning parts and maintanace in the future.

Prado is 2006 brand new dubai version with the spare tires down low complete features. Philippine proven etc. easy to maintain and parts are cheaper.

So ano palagay nyo mga pre kasi ung X5 baka makuha kaya im a bit pressured tinanong ko friends ko 60% X5-40% prado.

Need your suggestion guys thanks.
    I'd personally go for the X5... Dream ride ko kasi yan. Maganda naman yata ang local aftermarket support ng BMW even for the pre-owned vehicles. But, that's just me...

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    kung gagastos ka ng ganong amount di ka dapat mag-aalala sa practicality. Tulad ito ng bibili ka ng V8 na sasakyan then mag-aalala na baka sobrang takaw sa gas. for me i'll go for the X5.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    love the X5 but if it were my money, I'd get a Brand New Local Prado VX A/T (P2.8+M). fresh car smell with a 3-year / 100,000-kilometer warranty.

OR... a Fortuner + another car (a 2nd BMW maybe).

my 2 centavos.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ang pagkakaalam ko sirain ang x5..i think its the diesel ver..kasi yung sa kapitbahay namin parating nato-tow pa uwi dont know exactly what the prob is..and i saw one sa daan stalled..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    do you have the habit of changing your car from time to time? according to a relative of mine, it's easier for him to sell his toyota compared to a BMW, especially kung SUV siya...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I'd go with the X5 (very reliable), check this website www.edmunds.com for its review and ratings. The price seems a bit much, here in the US the X5 (used 2005) is about 40k.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by driven
    do you have the habit of changing your car from time to time? according to a relative of mine, it's easier for him to sell his toyota compared to a BMW, especially kung SUV siya...
    hindi naman. Thanks sa mga post nyo. my wife likes the X5 more, much smaller so she can drive it. however the prado for me is much more practical pero yun nga lang the X5 is a very nice car kaya sombrang hirap mag decide.

Prado local- pagisipan ko medyo kasi kulang features. will check it out. la kasi sa casa na pwedeng test drive e.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a fortuner for you & a rav4 for d missus,both bnew pa =)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    get the X5

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Need help badly - 2nd hand BMW X5 (2005) or new Toyota Prado dubai version