New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4
    #11
    I want to add that civic looks awesome!

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    60
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Which generation of the Forester XT? I have the SJ platform (2013-2018) and it proved to be a very good all-around family vehicle not to mention sporty enough for my aggressive style of driving.

    It is the best one for long drives. It can seat 5 people comfortably plus you still have a big trunk for cargo and stuff. It is also the quickest and fastest among the list. The Mazda 3 will handle better but the Forester XT offers more grip not to mention that it offers a high ground clearance like a PPV (Fortuner or Monty or Everest). The Forester XT drives like a tall sedan with the grip of an AWD vehicle. If you want a sedan form of the Forester XT, look for a WRX.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi sir, how about the maintenance of the FXT? i already have prospects that I would check after the ECQ. Its a 2015 model FXT. I just want to know how much would it take for the maintenance maybe compared to an Accord?. As people here say, I'm changing my preferences to a midsize sedan or CUV.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    60
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ri Crash View Post
    Forester Turbo ka na. Parang sayang kung sedan ulit bibilhin mo, sala iba feeling ng forester.

    Meron ako 2012 na FXT, though magastos pag may nasira pero kasama yun sa car ownership. Iba yung ngiti pag ginagamit ko.


    Attention: related sa kotse itong sagot ko Need Help! Which 2nd hand car to pick for coding ang long drives.
    Mga magkano na nagastos mo sir? Yun lang concern ko if ever mag Forester XT is the cost of repairs for the car. Baka kasi mas mahal pa yung repairs than the car itself.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,651
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by blaster101 View Post
    Hi sir, how about the maintenance of the FXT? i already have prospects that I would check after the ECQ. Its a 2015 model FXT. I just want to know how much would it take for the maintenance maybe compared to an Accord?. As people here say, I'm changing my preferences to a midsize sedan or CUV.
    I just follow the maintenance instructions listed on the manual. Change oil and fluids regularly. Only difference with a FWD car is that AWD cars need gear oil change the same as you change the tranny fluid.

    For a normal change oil, it requires 5.5L of FS 5w30 API SN oil plus the required oil filter. CVT fluid change is every 40k km actual mileage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    88
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by blaster101 View Post
    Mga magkano na nagastos mo sir? Yun lang concern ko if ever mag Forester XT is the cost of repairs for the car. Baka kasi mas mahal pa yung repairs than the car itself.
    Headlight pa lang napalitan ko sir na medyo mahal. 33k bili ko

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,489
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ri Crash View Post
    Headlight pa lang napalitan ko sir na medyo mahal. 33k bili ko
    ang mahal nga.
    so, is it worth the extra expense?

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    88
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ang mahal nga.
    so, is it worth the extra expense?
    Sulit na sulit sir. Kahit mahal, masaya ako.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,651
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ang mahal nga.
    so, is it worth the extra expense?
    You need to drive the car so you have to care of it. Sayang naman kotse kung sira yung headlights. Unless you skimp so much that you donít mind driving without headlights.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    60
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    You need to drive the car so you have to care of it. Sayang naman kotse kung sira yung headlights. Unless you skimp so much that you donít mind driving without headlights.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But so far sir. Hindi naman ba sirain? Worried kasi ako baka aabot sa 100k annually yung magastos sa car excluding gas. I'm leaning towards the forester based sa mga replies kasi or maybe get an Accord for peace of mind. I don't really mind the FC since minsan lang gamitin sa city. Mostly long drive naman.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    88
    #20
    Pag related sa mechanical nasira, kulang ang 100k sa isang gawaan ng Subaru

    Yung isang kilala ko nasira yung mechanical components impreza sti nya, umabot sa 300k ginastos.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Need Help! Which 2nd hand car to pick for coding ang long drives.