New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hello Everyone!

Need ko po sana magpa-advice which is the best car based on your experience.

MAZDA3, CIVIC, CRUZE AND SYLPHY

Btw first car ko po.

First priority ko po:
    1. Fuel Efficiency and Safety
    2. Style (para attractive sa girls )
    3. Handling

Please advice po. Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Ill go for Mazda 3 since I own one .. subok ko na and FC is not that bad

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Potato View Post

Thanks po! Sana my mka advice pa na iba..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Potato View Post

Thanks po! Sana my mka advice pa na iba..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The new Focus 1.5L Ecoboost, that turbo enginr easily trumps the rest in terms if power and torque output. Its handling is just about there together with the Mazda3 and Jetta. Even the base models come with that powerful small turbo engine and decent features, all for a price of around 1M.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    With your choices listed, I'd go with the Mazda3 specially if the 2.0L model.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Wouldn't advise going for the focus since you'd be one of the first batches opting in, but if you're okay with that then it should be fine.I'd rather wait for a few months (at least 4) though before buying. The Altis and Mazda 3 would be 'safer' bets for a new car. CMIIW, but I think the Cruze is not as fuel efficient. Sylphy owners here seem to be happy with their rides, but wait for them to chime in with their ownership experience.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    if you can wait for the all new '16 civic, that car may be worth the wait

but like bro calistro said, there's a risk in buying a car fresh off the conceptualizer's diagrams and schematics. pero carpe diem nga ika nga sa tag line ni bro calisro

8. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Looks are subjective but i'd go for the Nissan Sylphy. Simple and cheap to maintain has all the basic needs for a car. Biggest cabin space in it's class, best a/c and also the cheapest. Less electronics lesser things to go wrong.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mazda3 or the 1.5 focus turbo...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Wouldn't advise going for the focus since you'd be one of the first batches opting in, but if you're okay with that then it should be fine.I'd rather wait for a few months (at least 4) though before buying. The Altis and Mazda 3 would be 'safer' bets for a new car. CMIIW, but I think the Cruze is not as fuel efficient. Sylphy owners here seem to be happy with their rides, but wait for them to chime in with their ownership experience.
    Ilang years na ang ecoboost? More than 8yrs and minimal failures naman. Borgwarner turbos are reliable. New transmission is the more reliable one also.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast