New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mga sir,
    na check ko pow! 1.6 - 1.9M ay 4x2 since the 4x4 is priced 2.8 - 3.7M accdg from Top Gear Jan- Feb 2006 Issue.

Too bad! I think you better go for the Explorer. Heck! If you want to have a car more rare than any other SUV's around, better get this one. But reliability is also questioned. :-(

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Just keep in mind bago na ang 2006 Explorer sa States and they are still selling the previous model here. The Commander is up to date. On the flipside, I think Ford service and parts availability are more reliable than Chrysler in the Philippines due to the former's wider dealership network.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    so 4x2 lang 1.6M.

1M difference between 4x2 & 4WD laki ah!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    get a fully loaded eddie b explorer 4wd drive at 2.3m ;)

But if you don't intend to go off road, magandang option yun 1.9m limited 4x2 jeep. its better equipped than 4x2 explorer. its has a bigger engine and its a V8!!! And the speakers are boston acoustics... nice!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    yah yah! imagine the torque!!! if you get the HEMI its 330hp w/ 500+ Nm of Torque...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    so 4x2 lang 1.6M.

it has a the trail rated badge and its equipped with Quadra trac I & II i dunno the third one though...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drey
    sir are you referring to Disco 3? coz' I think the past generation disco's have proven to be very reliable! Jeeps are also durable since they are proven to survive in trails. Its always ready even if its pure stock! Go for the Jeep! Since its unique. Problems are? Fuel Consumption?!?! HEMI to diba? Reliability?
    no doubt these particular vehicles are legendary when it comes to off-roading, that's why i was attracted to them to begin with. but as daily drivers, they were proven to be pretty unrealiable. my brother managed a couple of auto repair shops and he's the one who dissuaded me from buying these brands because he saw them a lot at the shops. also, consumers digest regularly rated them as poor when it came to reliability.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    so 4x2 lang 1.6M.

Pag RAV4 yun difference between 4x2 & 4WD is 500T

bakit kaya ang mahal paikotin yun dalawa pang gulong parang tuloy bumili ng isang kotse uli

Sino sa inyo nakakuha ng official price sa chysler for the jeep commander???

I have a bet going on kasi with my friend and if I win i'll be driving a jeep commander for a week hehehehe
    Last edited by rebel; March 22nd, 2006 at 09:40 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel
    Pag RAV4 yun difference between 4x2 & 4WD is 500T

bakit kaya ang mahal paikotin yun dalawa pang gulong parang tuloy bumili ng isang kotse uli
    hahahaha never looked at it in that point of view. oo nga ano

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    basta pag official na yun price ng commander post nyo agad hehehhe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Need Advice: Ford Explorer vs Jeep Commander