New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Good morning!

A newbie here plannning to get his 1st car. I can get a company loan of around 300k max. I'm dead set on getting a 2nd hand car, kaso 6yrs old lang ang limit, so that leaves me from 2002 models up. What type of cars can I get with that budget? I'm considering fuel economy, and the usual tibay ng makina. Some advised a City type Z or corolla.

Any other cars I should consider?

Thanks and Happy Halloween!:diablo:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    My choice at that budget would be the 2002 Nissan Sentra Exalta. But get the one with the pop-up LCD monitor.

Panalo ang interior looks, especially the optitron gauges. And since 1.6 ang makina, medyo matipid sa gas. And of course the legendary Nissan AC.

Kahit stock look, maporma ang dating (for me).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i agree. i currently own an innova pero im planning to buy a second car with the same budget as yours. and this car i what i have in mind.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    [SIZE=3]Gud Morning po.Pls advice me.I want to buy a second hand, compact SUV with a budget of 300 to 500k.With the looks and safety in it.Im a new driver.Thanks a lot for your attention.[/SIZE]

kung gusto mo tipid ng 1.6L on SUV and car-like performance, honda HRV

good offroader - vitara or jimny

2wd xtrail are the newest on your list.

rav4, medyo matakaw taka kasi full-time 4wds

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by giansweet View Post
    Good morning!

A newbie here plannning to get his 1st car. I can get a company loan of around 300k max. I'm dead set on getting a 2nd hand car, kaso 6yrs old lang ang limit, so that leaves me from 2002 models up. What type of cars can I get with that budget? I'm considering fuel economy, and the usual tibay ng makina. Some advised a City type Z or corolla.

Any other cars I should consider?

Thanks and Happy Halloween!:diablo:
    go for the exalta, executive edition.. get it on stock condition but get the one with lowest mileage and least issues (parts/things to fix)

then save save lang in the future para bihisan.. (mags,skirts etc)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    kung gusto mo tipid ng 1.6L on SUV and car-like performance, honda HRV

good offroader - vitara or jimny

2wd xtrail are the newest on your list.

rav4, medyo matakaw taka kasi full-time 4wds

Thank you po for your advice.Honda CRV po talaga ang gustong gusto ko kaso sabi po ng papa komagastos daw kasi gas.Gaano po katotoo yun sir?Attention sa mga may CRV?thanks a lot.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Good noon po.Balak ko po bumili ng second hand na sasakyan?Ano po ang ma advice nyo na bibilhin sa katulad ko po na baguhang magmaneho?Pang hatid sundo sa 2kids ko at pwedeng pang karga na rin kapag nag start na ng tindahan business in the future.THanks a lot for your insights.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Get a diesel. yung CRV, consumption nyan 4-5km/L patay ka sa gasolina nyan lalo pag fully loaded.

I suggest kuha ka ng Toyota Revo na diesel or Mitsu Adventure na diesel.

Need Advice: 2002 up model car with modest budget