New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    which gets your vote?

city and occasionally out of town

or just wait for the 2009 murano? any info when will it be launch here ?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pinaka economical na SUV yung Prado sa pinagpipilian mo. Kasi Diesel. Pero kung porma, smooth ride, luxury features.. Mazda CX-9.

Try mo din yung Hyundai Veracruz. Ok yun.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    My vote goes to the CX-9...although it's a little too big for me. If the smaller CX-7 made it here I would get that. But both Mazdas are very nicely appointed and drive well. They don't pretend to be off-roaders but they are positively agile next to most of their competition.

The new Murano isn't too much of a step up from its predecessor, I think. If you liked the first one, then by all means get it, but the new one doesn't move me.

The Prado is a little long in the tooth now, don't you think? Same sentiments as the Murano on this one. If you like diesel though, it's the default pick of the three.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    CX-9, sa porma palang panis na Murano saka Prado.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    dude wag na yung prado, yung prado namin na 2004 model ang panget na ng dashboard na cacrack parang ginamitan ng blade, iba ang dashboard ng prado hindi bagay sa climate natin, go for the cx-9 ganda grabe parang porsche cayene ang porma!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    thanks for the inputs.

ok sana yung prado kaso underpower yung local variant, yung gas version naman sobrang mahal 3.5m
    and matagtag daw po yung prado diba? pero mas ok po ba siya as compare to other SUV in its class?
    another question , same ba torque rating ng prado at fortuner? thanks

hindi ba masyadong mahaba yung cx-9 as compare to murano?

parang ang laki kasi ng cx-9 eh , mas ok sana kung masmaliit yung body pero same engine

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    compared sa fortuner wayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! better ang ride comfort ng prado namin, pero wayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! faster ang fortuner 2.5 d4d compared sa 3.0 prado namin. if i were you get the cx9 or hyundai vera cruz

Murano vs CX-9 vs Prado